Sieg
DO
NOT
DROP

timing is fine for me, 1st try
Topic Starter
Alarido

Mezzaten wrote:

Achei ar9 sinceramente desnecessário, ar9 num mapa com essa BPM torna ele chato e maçante de se jogar, use ar8. Só uma sugestão, tho. Também sugiro encontrar outro vídeo, porque o "PRESSIONE ESC PARA SAIR DE TELA CHEIA" entrega que tu gravou do youtube e isso é, well, meio feio.

► Quanto ao AR, ajustei pra 8. Eu já estranhava mesmo, mas queria ter uma segunda opinião. Aliás, não sei o porquê de tanta gente obcecada por AR10... é AR10 pra lá e pra cá....

► Quanto ao vídeo, troquei por um outro que consegui baixar do Dailymotion. Sim, a qualidade não é lá essas coisas, mas, pelo menos, não tem aquela "publicidade indireta do Youtube" rs... Uma nota sobre aquele vídeo: eu tinha gravado ele usando o Fraps (capturando a tela), pois na época eu não conseguia baixar de outra forma. Nem mesmo aqueles "online converters" funfavam ><

add banana in tags ► só se for de dinamite kkkk

Meus mapas não constumam ser tão difíceis, digo, impossíveis.
A diff mais difícil que já fiz foi [Deep Love] em Ichinen, mas é porque tem muitos triples e algumas streams ─ coisa difícil pra mim (como [todo "bom"] singletapper ;p eu [ainda] não sei streamar.... mas já vou tentando no insane de Don't Let It Break Your Heart de Coldplay que o Deed fez, muito bom por sinal).

Obrigado Mezz :)

Edit: Kd'ed your post because you helped me fix the most serious issues.

Sieg wrote:

DO
NOT
DROP

timing is fine for me, 1st try
Thanks Sieg (: Let's go forth !
Polaco

Sieg wrote:

DO
NOT
DROP
Topic Starter
Alarido
I've called a BAT to take an uncompromised look at this map. His modding list feels the longer so far, so it can take several days, or weeks, or months, or years, so don't worry if this mapset remains so long on Pending realm. Someday, the prize of "The Oldest Map Before Ranking" will be mine. And yes, I'll keep mapping other songs too ─ including a song that will be the most polemical ever on osu! XD

Also I've say the BIG THANKS to each one of the 21+ people that favorited the map (it's 22+ minus me).

About the diff naming, I've had decided to follow the standard naming, but in these latter days I wanna change the Insane to "Aerials", the song name. Perhaps I'll do in the next update. Or not. (lol).

I'll keep the three completed mapsets on Pending, no matter how much I map furthermore. They're all going to be Ranked.

Att.

EDIT: PS: BATS, please take a look here! I won't turn this thread in my blog!
Helios_Zul
Hi Alarido :)

I Found A Video That Has A High Quality And No Ads On It =)
Here It Is...

High Quality

Hope This Will Helpful :D :D :D
Good Luck Alarido!!!
Topic Starter
Alarido
Changed video to the better one ~.~ Thanks Helios_Zul ^.^ TERIMA KASIH ~.~
Eni
RANKRANKRANK
Topic Starter
Alarido
Nowadays' BATS are afraid of ranking this. Unfortunately ;(

If I could travel back to that glorious osu!past when RandomJibberish, Doomsday and Larto were BATS ><
Eni
osu! Needs more non-Japanese songs!
Kibbleru
oh man i remember modding this a long time ago @_@

man that shetty blanket / nc mod makes me cry lol...
Topic Starter
Alarido
Added Taiko diffs (Muzu/Oni) as of July 1st, 2014.

Therefore, this mapset needs LOTS of Taiko modders (:

Some Std mods also needed.

Att.
Eni
!!
Topic Starter
Alarido
Now I need Taiko modders so I could keep learning Taiko mapping.
And after a lot of improvements on my taikos, will need a taiko icon too. (likewise in my first ranked mapset, Ichinen, which it has taiko diffs from Dekaane).
Eni
I would map Kantan/Futsuu but there is only hard/insane in most taiko/standard mapsets.
Topic Starter
Alarido

Project Railgun wrote:

I would map Kantan/Futsuu but there is only hard/insane in most taiko/standard mapsets.

Good idea :D ~.~ why not?

Feel free to do (:
Topic Starter
Alarido
If some osu! Standard BAT say the osu! Standard diffs are fully OK, I can remove the Taiko diffs right before he/she bubbles it. Yeah, my taiko diffs worth nothing.

EDIT: Removed all Taiko diffs.
Topic Starter
Alarido
I'd removed the Taiko diffs. I hope don't turn this thread into my blog, but help is needed to rank this.
Eni
Lets go, Alarido! System Of A Down! Aerials! Rank!
Maldita Sea
On a side note: Why do most brazilians I know like SOAD?

It is awesome that they have good taste.
Topic Starter
Alarido
Sieg
hello there, going to do smth here soon
http://puu.sh/eJPlV/225aa8daef.mp3
offset 31475 bpm 80
apply this and we will be able to move map forward
there can be few timing jitters but just +-5ms so not a big deal, let me know if you find something wrong
oh and... you video is most likely will go unsync
Topic Starter
Alarido

Sieg wrote:

hello there, going to do smth here soon
http://puu.sh/eJPlV/225aa8daef.mp3
offset 31475 bpm 80
apply this and we will be able to move map forward
there can be few timing jitters but just +-5ms so not a big deal, let me know if you find something wrong
oh and... you video is most likely will go unsync

Is it truth that every timing section is really 80, not the current ones (or their values divided by 2) ?

The whole thing became confused, so I'm afraid because it can take more two years to adjust it all...

...unless a macro or something could be do these... I would work something in newLisp or Lazarus (Free Pascal) or Jscript... but nothing seems to appear here...

Trying, even trying...
Sieg
well.. leave this up to me then, I'll handle for you
Topic Starter
Alarido

Sieg wrote:

well.. leave this up to me then, I'll handle for you

Sure ? ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to do this in the Insane, I can replicate it for all other diffs (:
Sieg

Alarido wrote:

If you want to do this in the Insane, I can replicate it for all other diffs (:
http://puu.sh/eKTvh/272bc69735.osu
contact me if you unsure that you'll be able to do the same on your other diffs or have any additional questions
Topic Starter
Alarido
NOW READY ^^

Updated!

Thanks Sieg!
Timing changes are vital changes, sine qua non condition for every mapping. So kd'ed (only) the first post ~.~
Sieg
I'm going to recheck this on next week, would be great if you improve your hitsounds before, atm they sounds way too monotonically
Topic Starter
Alarido
Hisounds deleted and redone. Hope they look better this time, although I am (and still being) very weak on this aspect ><

LN: Hm... remembering Larto, I reminded someone mentioned him @ p/3653003 (two posts before my moddings). Tested and really it reminds me (or feels to me a bit alike) some Larto things from Rihanna - Disturbia (I tighly-and-deeply LOVE that craziest map!!!)
Sieg

Alarido wrote:

Hisounds deleted and redone. Hope they look better this time, although I am (and still being) very weak on this aspect ><
If you feel that you very weak in hitsounds ask somebody to help you out. You should. Really.
Topic Starter
Alarido
Title: Dexfrild's support in progress.
Description: Hitsound files changed and replaced (and raised volume of some of them on behalf of Kazuya suggest). Then, implanted in the Insane diff. Hitsounding will be implanted later (possibly tomorrow).
Recommendation for modders: wait until full update (probably until next sunday-tuesday).
DexFrild
Hi :)
Firstly, duplicate soft\normalsliderslide.waw and rename to Drumsliderslide. DO NOT forget, you have two custom drum samplesets.
Then duplicate soft-hitwhistle and rename to soft-slidertick

Set slidertick rate to 1 in Normal.
And I noticed a strange thing.. In Hard diff your break starts at 01:20:225 - I think you should use it for all diffs :3
And one more thing. It's up to you, I suggest you to mute final spinners.
!Download hitsounded diffs!

Write me if you have troubles.
Good Luck ;)
Topic Starter
Alarido
Thanks Dexfrild !!!

Mapset updated, hitsoundings fixed.
Sieg
[General]
  1. I don't recommend you to silence both spinnerspin and spinnerbonus
  2. Raise hs volume a bit 5-10% should be fine
  3. Video quality is so bad, you should get new one with better quality, I can do this if you need
[Easy]
  1. 01:40:475 (1,2) - fix DS here
[Normal]
  1. 02:35:600 (2) - is this snapped properly, because it seems like you missed strong beat 02:36:350 ()
[Freedom]
[Hard]
Topic Starter
Alarido

Sieg wrote:

[General]
  1. ► Removed both.
  2. I don't recommend you to silence both spinnerspin and spinnerbonus ► Excluded then silent 'spinnerspin.wav'.
  3. Raise hs volume a bit 5-10% should be fine ► Done.
  4. Video quality is so bad, you should get new one with better quality, I can do this if you need ► Because tried to reduce its size (it was 17 MB, reduced to 11 MB to get the total Beatmap size < 24 MB.
[Easy]
  1. 01:40:475 (1,2) - fix DS here ► Done.
[Normal]
  1. 02:35:600 (2) - is this snapped properly, because it seems like you missed strong beat 02:36:350 () ► Yes, it is. Then added a note for the missing beat.
[Freedom]
  1. ► Done.
[Hard]
  1. ► Done.
► If you can get a video of better quality, feel free to do.
► Everything else fixed.

Updated.

Att.
Sieg
huh, alight, keep your video if you want, it seems like there is only not-so-good versions around
Sonnyc
For all of your diffs:

03:53:975 - Having a hit sound here is not a good idea for me because the music is almost silenced down.

Normal:

02:37:475 (6) - Consider adding a new combo since things went a little too long.
03:01:100 (3) - Spacing could've been improved.
03:17:975 (2,3) - This symmetry spacing can definitely be improved.
03:27:725 (3,1) - Check spacing.
03:30:725 (3) - ^

Hard:

01:09:725 - Adding a note fits better. If your intention of 01:09:912 (6,7) were to follow the drums, then you should change 01:08:975 (4,5) to a rhythm to this to make the emphasis more effective.
01:20:225 - This is the only difficulty where the break starts here. Please make this setting consistent through all difficulties.

Good job you've done here in that patterns were interacting each other not only with symmetries, but also by 180 angle rotations.
Topic Starter
Alarido

Sonnyc wrote:

For all of your diffs:

03:53:975 - Having a hit sound here is not a good idea for me because the music is almost silenced down. ► There's really no added hitsound here. It sounds louder than it should be here due to custom 'soft-hitnormal.wav'.
(*) Solved by adding a green line with the regular (default) Soft sampleset and then lowered to 10%.

Normal:

02:37:475 (6) - Consider adding a new combo since things went a little too long. ► Done.
03:01:100 (3) - Spacing could've been improved. ► Done.
03:17:975 (2,3) - This symmetry spacing can definitely be improved. ► Fixed.
03:27:725 (3,1) - Check spacing. ► Fixed.
03:30:725 (3) - ^ ► Fixed too.

Hard:

01:09:725 - Adding a note fits better. If your intention of 01:09:912 (6,7) were to follow the drums, then you should change 01:08:975 (4,5) to a rhythm to this to make the emphasis more effective. ► Done. Feels good. Rearranged some notes too.
01:20:225 - This is the only difficulty where the break starts here. Please make this setting consistent through all difficulties. ► Done (readjusted in all diffs).

Good job you've done here in that patterns were interacting each other not only with symmetries, but also by 180 angle rotations.
Thanks Sonnyc :3

Updated.
Sonnyc
Heart.
Topic Starter
Alarido
:D Thanks ~.~

Thanks everyone :3
pkk
Congratulations Alarido! It's finally ranked :)
show more