forum

historical status bars, getting a little crowded for some us [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
those pinkish bars in your historic status, each month the words get smaller. Of course it's still legible for alot of users, but there are some old users that are running into the problem of not being able to read the month, and the words are just getting mashed togeather by the month, which will also happen for future users, and current users. my suggestion to fix that is to have a number of bars (6, 12) Then a horizontal scroll bar appearing, so that the scroll bar get's smaller and you can see the month's more clearly. instead of the bars getting skinnier, the bars would be the same (length wise, not height wise.)

Think of the controversy!!
RemmyX25
You don't even play. Stop making accounts and trolling us.
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
You don't know that, and i'm not trolling. That's for the off topic section, sometimes. Your hurting my feelings.
0_o
I don't really see how this is trolling, graphs like this are freaking ugly.

Yingwu
Thumbs up for Remmy but true... The complex graphs like the one above are annoying and ugly.
peppy

strager love xoxoxox wrote:

i suck shit
If you make one more account I am banning users which have a playcount of 0 from posting on the forums. Probably should have done this a while ago, though, so if you are the trigger for it to happen then so be it.
awp
Sounds like a good idea, actually (requiring a play count on an osu! account, that is). Could use the IP logging
nardii

peppy wrote:

i suck shit
If you make one more account I am banning users which have a playcount of 0 from posting on the forums. Probably should have done this a while ago, though, so if you are the trigger for it to happen then so be it.
That's pretty useful actually, perfect spambot protection! I need to remember to do that as well if I ever run a forum for a game.
bagnz0r

peppy wrote:

i suck shit
I agree with that as well.
+9000 support.
0_o
Sounds good to me, so long as they are still aloud to post in Help/Support.

I still support the OP btw >_>
peppy
Added the restriction.