forum

[invalid] better moderation of gameplay & rankings

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
silmarilen
gameplay & rankings is turning more and more into a shithole, at this point it's even worse than off-topic sometimes, when things like this page are everyday happenings. we really need better moderation, and not just locking posts, we need mods who actually punish the people who do this shit.
i can ask mods to do things personally, but last time i did that all i got was a post saying something like "dont do this guys" and nothing else. and what is 1 report when the whole place is filled with this?

this probably is the wrong way to bring this to attention but i honestly dont know how to do it otherwise.
Bara-
Agree
It can be very annoying
I don't use it that much, but sometimes I even wonder why I go there, as it's just terrible sometimes
Sil, alvast gelukkig nieuw jaar!
D e s
agree +1
Bauxe
I've been getting threads about a certain player waste-landed every second day. Once I got bored of trolling there, I realized it really does need more moderation.

So yeah, I agree too.
Shohei Ohtani
Time to promote CDFA.
Sakura
People who do those things usually get silenced.
If you see an issue in the forums you can use !report for such as well.
Stefan
Funny to see people posting here but being part of this shit parade. Either use the !report function or just stop posting. Marking this as invalid.