forum

Just a traditonnal introduction by a simple player

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Clemaister
Hi ! ^_^
First, my name's Clément and I'm a 17 years old french boy. I love a lot of things like piano (that justify my involvment in Osu!) , computers, drawing, mangas, animes, music and so on...

About Osu!
I've been playing this game for 2 months and I play it about 2 hours per days. My goal is to reach at less the 200th place. However, I don't have enough experience to know if it's possible or not.

That's all I can say for the moment, I'll prevent you if my goal is reached ! =D
Guy-kun
Hayhay and welcome c:
You're on the way e.e don't give up on the dream ! xD
I'm aiming for a place in the top 500 PX and been playing for just over 3 months methinks

:3 glad to see someone shooting for the ranks :3
Yingwu
Been playing for 2 years but can't get in the osu! standard top because my workspace doesn't support the use of a mouse (a chair and a laptop).

So i play Taiko and... well... look at my signature :D

Anihow. Welcomez!
Topic Starter
Clemaister
Woa that's amazing ! Only by Taiko ^^' I've a lot of work....xD
Still--Doll
Hello!!

I is Laura (still--doll) from Australia, been playing (inconsistency) for just over 4 months, and I'm not trying to beat anything, I'm just trying to have fun!

Friend requests much appreciated!!
MMzz

Clemaister wrote:

You can get in the top 10 for taiko in a day, just depends on how much you play. But actually keeping persistant scores to stay up there is where the skill is.
Faust
Hi there, nice introduction. You draw as a hobby I presume, I do too, but I'm going for a profession in that area.

I'm pretty sure you will make it to the Top 200.

I don't play standard very much though. I'm more to CTB. Enjoy your time with the community here. ;)
Yingwu

MittenMasterzz wrote:

Clemaister wrote:

You can get in the top 10 for taiko in a day, just depends on how much you play. But actually keeping persistant scores to stay up there is where the skill is.
I assume you meant top 100 because top 10 is almost impossible let alone in 1 day and top 100 will take some time as well.
Guy-kun

noxie wrote:

I assume you meant top 100 because top 10 is almost impossible let alone in 1 day and top 100 will take some time as well.
Nothing is impossible c: *pats
Yingwu

Guy-kun wrote:

Nothing is impossible c: *pats
That's why i went for safe and said almost XP
MMzz
Give me 1 day I can hit top ten, but I don't have that kind of time ;3
(I'll just scout those maps that give over 1mill points and are ranked then boom mega score :U)