forum

H-hi!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
WaiseHell
It took me 3 days to finally introduce myself because I am shy like that..
And is so overwhelming talking to so many people at the same time :< that's the reason why I don't really use the osu chat. everyone can see me there (O^O)
But Hi everyone :> :) I hope to make some friends here since I didn't really had any in a while.
Hell this game feels so cute and so weird for such a hardcore gamer like me. I thought it was so girly being all pink and having nothing 3D or character first-person based in it. Although when I started playing I realized how wrong I was xD This game's so hard and probably not for little girls at all, and I can't understand how some people think certain beatmaps are so slow when I was obviously struggling to make a combo haha But I love challenges so I spent an entire day only playing osu and sometimes trying harder beatmaps.
And I wanna get your opinion guys if in 3 days I am actually a bit above newbies in experience or this is just normal progress for osu players? since obviously I have no idea whether I am actually making any progress or this is how fast people should get used to osu.
(I was a bit surprised to find out the creator is a man. Really with all this pink after a while I was expecting a woman :lol: sorry Peppy)
HaruryuuSan
pls why shy ;w;

Welcome to the forums! :3
-Zone
The community is actually nice, my dear~ No need to be shy-- ^^ Welcome to the osu! community forums, Waise-san.
We could be friends if you like. c:

WaiseHell wrote:

I wanna get your opinion guys if in 3 days I am actually a bit above newbies in experience or this is just normal progress for osu players? since obviously I have no idea whether I am actually making any progress or this is how fast people should get used to osu.

Yes, it's normal. New osu! players are usually like this, So it's very natural~ In fact, you are actually making progress.
Cerulean Veyron
Hi~ Welcome!

I'm also shy at first, but getting confident later. I don't use chat as well :3/
Eddy EX
Welcome~
It's pretty normal for new osu! players, I'm sure you'll get better with time.
PANK is manly tho Q_Q
Nathan
Wekcome to osu! ^_^
Nutella
Pls no shy come be my friend we besties now pls be my friend.
Welcomeee (◕△◕✿) uuuuuuuuu
Raisha Millenia
Hi! Welcome to osu! and the forums~
gregest
Welcome to osu,and the forums
Magnolia
WELCOME TO OSSS
- Yuuto -
I think it's natural for a new players! just play more and more and you will get usd into it.

Anyway welcome to the forums!

And please don't be shy, we're friendly here and we're do not bite 3:D