posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
pishifat
this box is pointless

Desperate-kun wrote:

[Easy]

1. 00:07:198 (1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3) - I'd highly recommend you to make the sliders faster in that section. I agree that this creates perfect atmosphere, but there are two big problems: First of all, the spacing is sometimes 2.0x or even above (which is a problem in Easy, since newbies would have to speed-up after every slider) and secondly the change in velocity at 00:32:289 (2,3,1) - is huge and will most likely be unintuitive for newbies. If you remapped that first section with... let's say, 1.5x the velocity it currently has, it would seem more appropriate imo. uh 1.5x the current SV would mean 2.25x which is impossiblol so did 2x
  2. 02:14:272 (1,2) - For an Easy, this movement seems a bit too complex or too sharp. Try something more simple, like http://puu.sh/d1wAw/b058acc957.jpg for example? o: yaeaee
[Normal]

1. 02:14:538 (2,1,2,1) - It would be nice and make sense if you had similar spacings for the (2) -> (1) gaps, for example something like this: http://puu.sh/d1vJN/5e0043b817.jpg they are now. top right says otherwise but oh well
[Insane]

1. 00:23:077 (4) - In the rest of the map you followed pretty obvious stuff so it might be better not to follow pretty not-obvious stuff here (by which I mean this sounds really overmapped although it might not be if you listen to it at ~5% speed) sad day for 1/8 sliders everywhere
[Extra]

1. 00:23:077 (4) - Same as Insane. tears flow
  2. 00:33:265 (3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1) - The spacing of that pattern is way too big imo. It feels really weird to play since the music doesn't have any special emphasis or something like that here... Please reduce all the spacings in that pattern somehow, preferably by moving the objects from the left side of the screen more into the center of the screen. moved stuff and made slider bodies less stupidly angled
This is map is very bad, that's why my mod is so long. In case you remap that part in Easy (which I highly recommend you) I can only rebubble though, sorry. sorry it took so long to apply there was too much to fix im out of stamina

send me back to my homeland
Myxo
Insane is missing the additional Kiai fountain >www<
Topic Starter
pishifat
kill me

will fix it in like 8 hours

lol
Myxo
Gonna spread some BATmagic and here we go.

Rebübbled (ノ 'ω')ノ
Moo-Chan
gogogo, get this ranked !

take my star damnit
Myxo
pishi fixed something with hitsounds
o________o
Sieg
we fixed some minor things via irc

enjoy (:
Topic Starter
pishifat
wew
Lach
I have no words for how happy this makes me, I can't play it for shit but oh my fucking god.
Lust
Congratulations fo shizzle
Shohei Ohtani
timing.jpg
A Mystery
yey
Rakuen
Grats!
kakifly
!

gz
Pereira006
congratz :D
Myxo
Awesome, congratz!
Mao
Grats pishi! :3
Time-
awesome timing, congrats :)
Okoratu
I
- Yuuto -
Congrats
Meyrink
Gratz Pishi ! o/
Mismagius
Really great map <3
Makan1
impressed O.O this one I like :D
guineaQ
I'm proud to have my 2 stars up there
Relly
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(