Meramipop - Rakujitsu Romance

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Loneight

Konei wrote:

[Romance]

1. 00:55:944 (1) - Try to add a SC1 whistle to the end to catch the piano sound. :arrow: uh... It's weird for me, if there has a whistle, it would be too prominent
  2. 01:16:553 (2) - This Slider feels kind irky, the cursor lands kinda in nowhere while playing so I recommend to change this into circles. :arrow: ok
  3. 01:21:122 (3) - Try to remove this so you start the new pattern with the vocals. You did the same on 01:21:832 (1,2,3) - . :arrow: I feel there should have a note to follow the shamisen, so keep it
Call me back after having a look.
Thank you for modding, Konei~
Upload!!!
Konei
Rebubble #1
Charles445
Moving to pending because bubbled WIP approval shenanigans HEYOOOOOOOOO
captin1
04:06:553 (2) - any particular reason why this is 1/6 before the white tick? i hear the sound directly on the tick 04:06:604 -
Topic Starter
Loneight

captin1 wrote:

04:06:553 (2) - any particular reason why this is 1/6 before the white tick? i hear the sound directly on the tick 04:06:604 -
yeah, you're right, but I want to make there like an own-rhythm to be a symmetry with 04:05:690 (3,4) - , is it not suitable? ;w;
captin1
doesn't really make sense to me and i think it sounds better mapped normally, your choice in the end though
Topic Starter
Loneight

captin1 wrote:

doesn't really make sense to me and i think it sounds better mapped normally, your choice in the end though
:arrow: ok, I changed it!
Upload!!!
LordChakster
I felt like i was actually good at osu while playing this map but then it ended and scoreboard brought me back to reality...
Great map tho!
captin1
Hinsvar
Uh, what happened with the bubble?

Random check (no kudosu pls).

1. Are you sure OD7 won't be too easy for a diff like this? I mean, I understand that this is quite a tricky map, but OD7 is still pretty low for a difficult one. Try OD7.5-8?
  2. 04:16:959 (3,1,2,1) - Not sure if it's just me, but this is pretty hard to read (and also awkward to play) due to the stacks. Try making them more spaced, like 04:12:289 (1,2,3,4) or something? (Or just don't stack at all?)
  3. 04:26:096 (2,1,2,1,2) - Similar case as the suggestion above. Unstack the stacked objects and use a more spaced pattern instead?
Ask captin to repair the bubble, and then I'll approve.
Topic Starter
Loneight

Hinsvar wrote:

Uh, what happened with the bubble? :arrow: hmm.. I forget to asking captin after fixing the kiai lines

Random check (no kudosu pls). :arrow: ...oops, I see this after giving you kd looool

1. Are you sure OD7 won't be too easy for a diff like this? I mean, I understand that this is quite a tricky map, but OD7 is still pretty low for a difficult one. Try OD7.5-8? :arrow: ok! let it get more hard
  2. 04:16:959 (3,1,2,1) - Not sure if it's just me, but this is pretty hard to read (and also awkward to play) due to the stacks. Try making them more spaced, like 04:12:289 (1,2,3,4) or something? (Or just don't stack at all?) :arrow: I feel there should stack completely to explain my feeling, not hard to read for me because of the AR
  3. 04:26:096 (2,1,2,1,2) - Similar case as the suggestion above. Unstack the stacked objects and use a more spaced pattern instead? :arrow: same as ^
Ask captin to repair the bubble, and then I'll approve.
:arrow: Thank you for modding again! Hinsvar :3
Upload!!!
captin1
whoop, got distracted by ffxiv, my bad.
here's #2 again after the fixed kiai lines
Topic Starter
Loneight

captin1 wrote:

whoop, got distracted by ffxiv, my bad.
here's #2 again after the fixed kiai lines
:arrow: Thank you! captin :)
Hinsvar
Talking about kiai lines...

05:19:294 - Turn off the kiai here? (Leave the next timing point with the kiai turned on as is.) I'm pretty sure you make kiai flashes when the music goes like this previously.

I'll (really) reapprove after this.
Topic Starter
Loneight

Hinsvar wrote:

Talking about kiai lines...

05:19:294 - Turn off the kiai here? (Leave the next timing point with the kiai turned on as is.) I'm pretty sure you make kiai flashes when the music goes like this previously.

I'll (really) reapprove after this.
ok! added and also others which are like there
Upload!!!
Hinsvar
Well okay then, enjoy your well-deserved flame of approval \o/
Meg
Gratz !!
Topic Starter
Loneight

Hinsvar wrote:

Well okay then, enjoy your well-deserved flame of approval \o/
:arrow: Thanks a lot!