forum

approved song Version2 [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
have some type of songs that go under the category of Ranked>Approved>accepted? a third category, adding a new one. if someone can come up with a name, i'd be glad to hear it.

These are songs that are fun to play and have a score board on the online via osu when you play it. These songs won't affect your accuracy or Add on to your SS.S.A ranks. The purpose is just to have a score board and to see which interesting people can FC and do there best on it, after working on the song. although you can see what rank they got on the board online, it just won't show on their profile or add on on to osu website. These songs can be dramatically intensely insane as long as it's mapped to the rythm

Example song would be Campfire song by Larto. The spongebob one, i found that fun, but knew it wouldn't get improved.

Multiplayer is simliar but people don't pay attention to the other scores at times, and it's just one play and that's it. some other plays are in differant timezones and it's cool to see if they can do better than other people or not.
Neo Adonis
I'm happy of hearing that :3

However, I don't think if many others share your idea (specially the mods)...
CheeseWarlock
We have a category for that, it's called Approved
Topic Starter
anonymous_old

CheeseWarlock wrote:

We have a category for that, it's called Approved
He wants something which doesn't affect your ranked information at all.

Which I disagree with. Approved is Good Enough.
Derekku
Play the crazy song, save your replay, and upload it to the thread. Problem solved. :)