forum

Akame ga kill

posted
Total Posts
show more
sesh
lemonguy

Ctn wrote:

So far Akame ga Kill has been one of my favorite shows. Only thing I dislike is this.
Todays episode was just tragic, Mine was one of my favorite characters :' (
I couldn't help but cry a little. And yell. A lot. She was one of my favorites too :'(
Green Platinum

Shxfted wrote:

Well the latest episode just killed me on the inside. How can they do that.
Because they want to be so avant-garde, surprised it took so long, although was strongly expecting it to finally happen last episode.
lemonguy
Now I just caught up with the manga and I'm totally not prepared for the storm of feels that will be unleashed in the next chapter.
I saw that Mine doesn't die next chapter, so I can still hope xD
-Anonymous-_old_1
"Nobody is fanboying about Akame ga kill" Ye right ;)
deadbeat
gotta be honest, getting real sick of Akame ga Kill!. too much bs going on for me to handle >_>
Gumpy

deadbeat wrote:

gotta be honest, getting real sick of Akame ga Kill!. too much bs going on for me to handle >_>
It's hard to watch/read unfinished stuff
deadbeat
it's not that. it's just that it feels like the author isn't doing as good as he should be. the start held a lot of promise. but the series is just slowly getting worse and worse
xxdeathx
i flipped a table when Mine died.

(╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻ screw this shit i'm out
deadbeat

xxdeathx wrote:

do you realize that pretty much everyone is going to die right....
lemonguy

deadbeat wrote:

xxdeathx wrote:

Mine is best girl tho
Dokixdoki
I haven't seen any good action series in a while so it's kind of nice. Everything else is just wut?
Green Platinum

Dokixdoki wrote:

I haven't seen any good action series in a while so it's kind of nice. Everything else is just wut?
Keep looking lol
xxdeathx

Shxfted wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

Mine is best girl tho
yeah, i couldn't care less if the others died
AnotherEpicName
after the luba 1v2 ep it pretty much went downhill
-Kamilia-
lemonguy

-Kamilia- wrote:

*cries*
New episode today, and I'm pretty sure we all expected this outcome.
AnotherEpicName
Jup it was expected, nonetheless not a bad ep
-Kyousei-
the video just spoil the manga.... >:(

this is madness!!!

/me flips the table smashes the keyboard breaking monitor
Verniy_Chan
Mine is dead..
So sad :(
Pizzicato
getting real tired of the pattern:
-highlight character's past
-kill them 2-3 episodes afterwards
Green Platinum

Pizzicato wrote:

getting real tired of the pattern:
-highlight character's past
-kill them 2-3 episodes afterwards
But isn't that how character development works, Mirai Nikki taught me well.
But seriously the show is a complete joke at this point
deadbeat
i wouldn't say it's a complete joke yet. it can still be saved, but it's unlikely at this point :/
KinkiN

Verniy_Chan wrote:

Mine is dead..
So sad :(
you just ruined my whole day with your spoiler. thanks! :( i shouldn't really open this thread ;_;

anyways, It's cool to kill every damn character. refer to Urobuchi Gen and his works \:D/
deadbeat
i'll quickly go add a spoiler tag for that. but yeah guys, be care with spoilers. manga readers didn't spoiler the series for the people watching the anime. it's only fair you don't spoiler the manga :p
for the record, manga is up to Mein rescuing Tatsumi. Incursio just involved, Akame and and Leone joined the fight and Budo is back on his feet
KinkiN
btw

FunFact : prophet deadbeat already predict Mein's death since 5 months ago O.o
deadbeat
i think i predicted it around chapter 46, or rather, that's when it was more or less confirmed for me. and we just got 54 recently. so that was a bit longer than 5 months ago :p
piruchan
Includes SPOILER
Am I the only one who is happy with the death of Mein? For some reason she annoys me. Actually I hope that she die earlier
KinkiN

deadbeat wrote:

i think i predicted it around chapter 46, or rather, that's when it was more or less confirmed for me. and we just got 54 recently. so that was a bit longer than 5 months ago :p
LifeLesson : don't argue with prophet deadbeat if it comes to Akame manga
Green Platinum

Yuzuru wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

LifeLesson : don't argue with prophet deadbeat if it comes to Akame manga
While I only have the benefit of hindsight I expected mine's death as soon as she showed some interest in Tatsumi
but I don't know how the manga progresses
deadbeat

Green Platinum wrote:

I expected mine's death as soon as she showed some interest in Tatsumi
i'm still hoping everyone expect akame dies. thinking Leone or Najadine next
AnotherEpicName

deadbeat wrote:

Green Platinum wrote:

I expected mine's death as soon as she showed some interest in Tatsumi
i'm still hoping everyone expect akame dies. thinking Leone or Najadine next
same, akame best gril
deadbeat
has nothing to do with akame being the best(or worst) grill. the fact is the series is called akame ga kill!, yet it seems like there's very little focus on akame. it's more focused on tatsumi. so why akame ga kill! as a series name? it makes no sense
AnotherEpicName
Its not like its the first show with a name that doesn't make too much sense
-bleach
-Durarara
-Kill la Kill
-Lucky star
deadbeat
true, but when the series title has a character name in it, you'd think that character would be the main focus, like Naruto or Yotsuba&
Green Platinum

deadbeat wrote:

has nothing to do with akame being the best(or worst) grill. the fact is the series is called akame ga kill!, yet it seems like there's very little focus on akame. it's more focused on tatsumi. so why akame ga kill! as a series name? it makes no sense
Akame is pretty much the series' dedicated waifu and bestows upon her plot armour

AnotherEpicName wrote:

-bleach
-Durarara
-Kill la Kill
-Lucky star
You forgot the the most important Fate/stay night
AnotherEpicName

Green Platinum wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

Akame is pretty much the series' dedicated waifu and bestows upon her plot armour

AnotherEpicName wrote:

-bleach
-Durarara
-Kill la Kill
-Lucky star
You forgot the the most important Fate/stay night
isn't that name based on the name of the visual novel and route/chapter they took from it?
I forgot Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru
Yuuki is the character u know the least about
deadbeat

Green Platinum wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

if that is literally all it is, i'll be so disappointed. then again. it's mostly like that now anyway ;w;
KinkiN

deadbeat wrote:

the fact is the series is called akame ga kill!, yet it seems like there's very little focus on akame. it's more focused on tatsumi. so why akame ga kill! as a series name? it makes no sense
so damn true. it should be Tatsumi ga Kill or Akame ga Killed (bad pun, sorry)
Biri Biri
... Nope. You realize that pun was...nope.

I vote for "red eyes, long hair, strongest by scenes, and subtle fanservice(fighting in PJs, rare blush with main char)" being the cause of the name.
Oh look. She has a sister.

Let's have her kill her, to give more sympathy to the main character's growing interest-zone.

/smallflame.wav

--
Show isn't that bad, though. Decently made, methinks. Not standing out too much for me now that the story's done it's thing.
show more