forum

PS Vita port! [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Aryube
hi, i'm new to this but i really thought this game would be excellent on a touch screen gaming device... I can just imagine myself playing this on the Vita non-stop. you'll have more fun touching and dragging things with your finger.

i mean, is it hard to accomplish this? we can manually download beatmaps onto the vita. you can just release it on the psn store for like $10 or more... i'd certainly buy it even if it was $50 haha. i doubt development costs would be high since its just a port.

ps vita has so many features like six-axis, touch screen, mic, camera etc... imagining slowly updating the game to utlising all the features. like you could add a 'shake' feature in songs. there is so much you can do with it... i'm just excited thinking about it haha.

hope you consider...

edit: the top competition would be this game: http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstat ... c-symphony and it isn't even fun! i tried it and the gameplay becomes super boring. it has no interaction with the song, it you just make blocks to get points. and look at its meta rating, 83! i'm 100% sure if this was ported to vita that it will get a super high rating...
Luna
6.Don't request ports. We don't need people to tell us we need ports, we need people to make them. Contact peppy if you're willing to make a port.
t/1640
Topic Starter
Aryube

Luna wrote:

6.Don't request ports. We don't need people to tell us we need ports, we need people to make them. Contact peppy if you're willing to make a port.
t/1640
ahh... gomenasai...
deadbeat
lol. was about to do the exact same thing the Luna did xD
but yeah. if you have the know how, your more than welcome to make one yourself and submit it
Topic Starter
Aryube
edit: this is even better! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOJy7rPXP4g i hope this gets released on ps vita
lolcubes

Aryube wrote:

hi, i'm new to this but i really thought this game would be excellent on a touch screen gaming device...
you'll have more fun touching and dragging things with your finger.
You can always get a touchscreen or something. D:
2ez4Maki
I also want