forum

Foozogz - Hearth's Warming Holiday Cheer

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kordan
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, 4 December, 2014 at 9:45:59 AM

Artist: Foozogz
Title: Hearth's Warming Holiday Cheer
Source: My little pony
Tags: hearth pony 6 twilight applejack rainbow pinkie rarity
BPM: 196
Filesize: 3247kb
Play Time: 03:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (3.43 stars, 276 notes)
  2. Insane (5.99 stars, 642 notes)
  3. Snow (5.64 stars, 382 notes)
Download: Foozogz - Hearth's Warming Holiday Cheer
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
wip
Nitrousdragon
I have a couple of mistakes, but minor ones. you should be good though.

HP Drain Rate should be around 7 for Insane levels.
Circle Size does not matter.
Approach Rate is fine.
Overall Difficulty needs to be increased to 7+.

00:15:417 Slider transition may be a bit fast. Consider making segmented sliders on this part.
00:33:478 Sliders are way harder than Big Black. Make stacks or segmented sliders.

No preview time is set.
Also, add background(s) to the mapset, and add another difficulty.

You should be good by then.
Topic Starter
kordan

Nitrousdragon wrote:

I have a couple of mistakes, but minor ones. you should be good though.

HP Drain Rate should be around 7 for Insane levels.
Circle Size does not matter.
Approach Rate is fine.
Overall Difficulty needs to be increased to 7+.

00:15:417 Slider transition may be a bit fast. Consider making segmented sliders on this part.
00:33:478 Sliders are way harder than Big Black. Make stacks or segmented sliders.

No preview time is set.
Also, add background(s) to the mapset, and add another difficulty.

You should be good by then.
added stuff, thanks. new mapper here >w<

do i need another diff between hard and insane (gonna add a hard)? difficulty gap is pretty big imo.
Nitrousdragon
hey, mind if I make a GD for normal mode? I'm awesome at making Normal modes.
Topic Starter
kordan

Nitrousdragon wrote:

hey, mind if I make a GD for normal mode? I'm awesome at making Normal modes.
i dunno lol. im probably not gonna try to rank it soon, maybe in january or something

also idk how to like transfer your gd to mine cuz im new and i suckkkk

but sure and thanks if you wanna make it
Nitrousdragon
I design the map, then I paste the code to a thread and you copy and paste the text into an osu file, or (the easier way) downloading the osu! file and inserting it into the beatmap's folder. It might sound complicated, but you'll get what I mean soon enough.

Also, I think Insane should be renamed to Blizzard. Don't worry, I can handle with creating Easy and Normal Levels.
Topic Starter
kordan

Nitrousdragon wrote:

I design the map, then I paste the code to a thread and you copy and paste the text into an osu file, or (the easier way) downloading the osu! file and inserting it into the beatmap's folder. It might sound complicated, but you'll get what I mean soon enough.

Also, I think Insane should be renamed to Blizzard. Don't worry, I can handle with creating Easy and Normal Levels.
ok, uh if you can make the normal harder or maybe create a hard if you can, because im deleting mine it sucks so much wtf
Vuelo Eluko
fun and playable, not sure what the deal with the slider at the end of the last difficulty is though.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.