posted
Total Posts
show more
Kubu

BagnoGamer wrote:

Well then, we're all set?
not.
pieguyn
Well this seems interesting. I'd like to take a shot at this, although I probably won't get in...
DeathxShinigami
Where's my master card? You...promised I could keep mine but I never got one ;~;
Soaprman
Everybody wants to be a master. Everybody wants to show their skill.
mikhe
--
DeathxShinigami
Wow, I'm deadlocked in between the IDK.....Not cool, gotta beat the IDK's now </3
Topic Starter
bagnz0r
[quote="mikhe"]I dont try to offend anyone with my opinion

Quite nice summary, lol.
But I still would discuss about some people on the list.
GGplay[N]
GP ? - -

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i want Pro
Topic Starter
bagnz0r
After discussing on #osu, we came to conclusion that this ranking is a bit "cocky" @mikhe. :P
mikhe

BagnoGamer wrote:

After discussing on #osu, we came to conclusion that this ranking is a bit "cocky" @mikhe. :P
cocky mean "cool" or "conceited"?? idk exactly.. and.. i said.. is my opinion!! no objective rank
DeathxShinigami

mikhe wrote:

BagnoGamer wrote:

cocky mean "cool" or "conceited"?? idk exactly.. and.. i said.. is my opinion!! no objective rank
I think Bagno means not enough effort put in. Such as too many "Normal" player for ctb....
Topic Starter
bagnz0r

mikhe wrote:

BagnoGamer wrote:

See @ DeathxShinigami's post. You didn't do enough research and are not long enough on osu! to do stuff like this kind of ranking. :P
For example, nuzagoo should be ranked as "Very Pro" and so DeathxShinigami should.

Btw. players can now generate cards themselves. I've actually bothered to spend 5 minutes on coding generator:
http://catchthebeat.org.pl/card/

For master cards please contact me or DeathxShinigami.
Remco32
You didn't do enough research and are not long enough on osu! to do stuff like this kind of ranking. :P
Circlejerking: serious business
Dean
I liked mikhe's list. Except I didn't know half the players in the top 50 and I'm nowhere near "Pro." Also, Ashchaos and PeterPrime are in the top 3 players I've ever seen, even if they aren't in the top 50 ranked.
peppy

BagnoGamer wrote:

For example, nuzagoo should be ranked as "Very Pro" and so DeathxShinigami should.
I shold also be "very pro" even though I hardly have a CtB score.

aka this is pretty stupid.
Joon
That's only the player's rating is certainly true.
I think
I heard it in the top50 is not good at all

-------------
Translator was used. There's a sentence for errors XD
Topic Starter
bagnz0r

peppy wrote:

BagnoGamer wrote:

I shold also be "very pro" even though I hardly have a CtB score.

aka this is pretty stupid.
Yeah, that's why we have evolved into reviving old "CtB Elite".
aka. look @ it's irc.
Ashchaos
50 master cards is probably a bit too many. The difference in ability with some of the top players of CTB would be far greater than the players of the lower spectrum. Mikhe's ranking system seemed pretty good as not everyone is ranked with the same title since there are some players that are better than others. With more titles (like mikhe's Vpro, Pro etc.) it may encourage players to try aim for a higher title than the one they are currently.

So either less master cards, or different titles. Mikhe's ranking system is a good start and, of course, the titles that are given to plyers should definitely be discussed by a few other players for accuracy.
mikhe

Ashchaos wrote:

So either less master cards, or different titles. Mikhe's ranking system is a good start and, of course, the titles that are given to plyers should definitely be discussed by a few other players for accuracy.
Same opinion, my rank wouldn't have to be the "real rank", this situation need the opion of so so many players. But like say ash, my system is based in "levels" (vpro, pro, goodplayer...etc) i think is better than only conisder "master players" and "typical players" with the cards, maybe, should be better do differents cards with differents levels (maybe with other names)
DeathxShinigami
Just saying....after the back and forth shit, this thread took its toll. Requesting lock, this is just getting silly. d:
Topic Starter
bagnz0r

DeathxShinigami wrote:

Just saying....after the back and forth shit, this thread took its toll. Requesting lock, this is just getting silly. d:
Better I'll do that, enough opinions.
Requesting lock~