forum

Fi's Intro

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FidoGuy
Well time to paste my little intro for you all to read and judge horribly, I kid I kid.
Yeah so call me Fi I am new to Osu been playing 2 days and am %100 addicted already goddammit! xD I'm 18 living in Canada (woot go us!) no I don't live in an igloo I live in an apartment (not made of ice) I'm into anime, video games, stuff like that. I'm currently employed at a hotel as frontdesk/night audit. (since you probably don't know what night audit is feel free to ask me) I'm a guy who likes to make people laugh and is a farily good friend (always looking out for all my friends) so talk to me I'm a friendly guy (but arn't all us Canadians friendly?)
Yingwu
Welcome to osu! and enjoy your stay!
zagrom_old
Hi, glad you like Osu so much XD

and just cause you asked... whats a night audit? =P
Guy-kun
*doesnt ask about a night audit e.e
hay ;3
MMzz
Hi, and where did the whole living in igloos come from. I thought those were eskimos. w/e
your hockey team is to good
Azure_Kite
Welcome to osu! Glad to know you aren't living in an igloo (electricity and frozen water does not mix well). Enjoy your stay, we're mostly friendly people, as well. Well, some members, anyways.

Have fun!!! :D
Topic Starter
FidoGuy

zagrom wrote:

Hi, glad you like Osu so much XD

and just cause you asked... whats a night audit? =P
Night audit is the super exciting job of doing the whole cashout for the entire day to make sure the business balances AKA lots and lots of papers to sort and fill out and file, sounds fun eh? Sorry Guy-kun but zagrom did ask xP

And the whole living in igloo thing came from me meeting like 5 people who were like "Whoa you don't live in an igloo!?".