forum

[added] Hidden Scores

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +959
show more
Jonimay
I can't agree more.
It doesn't affect me and my scores but it is still annoying as hell. I hope this gets fixed as soon as possible.
Liuth
+1
It's really an annoying thing for players that are trying to get #1s, 'cause if your score is lower than that hidden one, that top rank would not be applied to you. But I guess Haxwell's imgur link explains everything.

/Edit:
one example from me, too: http://puu.sh/cVS63/2db8d23bc1.jpg
Bluuh_old_1
You bring up a very good point. Hope they will notice this thread.
Cold
Yeah I agree, they should be removed as soon as they can. Whether or not this may be some technical backset that's causing this.

Should be acknowledged.
Suwako
I can't agree more.
Skyzo
+1, hidden scores are pointless most of the time
Melt3dCheeze
Yes.
Bara-
Guys
This is already the case
Every once in a while, all hidden scores get deleted
Subbie
I totally agree!!
Splinter572
I agree. Naziagree!
Kevs

Please fix this... I'm going to vouch this topic so hard when I can.

Oh and maybe you could put the "Hidden scores" in a separate database from the ones being shown.
Melt3dCheeze

baraatje123 wrote:

Guys
This is already the case
Should get deleted faster. Actually, deleted on the spot.
Astar
Doyak
+1, I have several cases like that, too, like this: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2253593
isokasapupuja
pls fix
Monzero
I do agree that this is quite a big problem, not for me since I don't get into the leaderboards, but I have a lot of friends that have the same problem and they find it annoying.
rarzzz
I Haven't really encountered this problem, but this really seems like a huge problem, and i totally agree with this post.
+1 for this. Hope it will get solved soon.
AntoN
Yea, they should make it so the hidden scores get deleted instantly !
oliebol

Kevs wrote:

Oh and maybe you could put the "Hidden scores" in a separate database from the ones being shown.

Seems like the best idea to me :D
Skidayo
I agree too
andres3009
i totally agree with this. Peppy pls read this and do something.
At least im not good enough to have this problem (necer apeared on a leaderboard xd)
Paco
1+ or 2 8-)
Tom94
I'll look into this when finishing up per-mod scoring.
Gyuunyu

Been experiencing this and it's not a good sight.
Working our best to make a score that will beat everyone on the leaderboard, and later on notice that someone else, someone that's NOT even ALLOWED to PLAY THIS GAME has a so called "Hiddenscore," that has a better score, makes me sick.
Totaly agree with,Haxwell on this one.
Mismagius

baraatje123 wrote:

Guys
This is already the case
No they don't.

Support.
Bara-
Serious?
They do not disappear?
Wtf
I was certain they did
Ah well
In that case, SUPPORT (w/o stars) ;-;
randomizer89
+1
really fix this:
2. Keep the hidden scores function but make it so it doesn't affect the leaderboards/rankings on beatmaps.
Heklo
2. This thing with hidden scores/the function with hidden scores in general is really confusing the leaderboards since you have no clue what score to beat to achieve a certain rank.
Yepp that's true! First time I achieved a place on the leaderboard was just a couple of days ago, it said that I got place #51 but then I saw my name on place #49 and I got really confused. :S http://imgur.com/XS8C7re

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/3507534--Woot? :S
MeGl
I agree~
It'd be better to delete them quickly.
hummingbird
+1, Hidden scores are annoying
Satella
yes.
Bara-
Wow
All those stars in such short time
Unsafeman121
+1

~ I mean come on now, is there really a reason someone WOULDN'T support this? :P
cr1mmy
:( :( :( :(
Kodehawa_old
Well, I got banned and unbanned one time (9 days ban), because somebody entered to my account (that's what support said).
So I think, if scores gets not hidden but removed, this kind of case will be impossible to handle because we will actually LOST the score, or no?

EDIT:
2. Keep the hidden scores function but make it so it doesn't affect the leaderboards/rankings on beatmaps, have the scores of the user completely removed and keep them removed/hidden from leaderboards & ranking's until the player gets unbanned/unlocked and then have the scores implemented back in case someone would get banned incorrectly and that appeal leading to an unban/if the player would be found not guilty.
Welp, didn't read that, sorry.
Balanced
+1. Totally agree.
Insolent
+45 agree.
lingonberra
Potato. Not legit. /Thread.
ExGon
agree :)
Winshley
Supporting. As I have said several times before, hidden scores are very misleading. I would really suggest #2 just in case someone has been banned for behavior problem (which may be unbanned for this case).

Well, Tom94 already have his say on this thread, so hopefully soon. :)
show more