forum

Kind-of-new old newbie reporting in

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Evrien
Hi all,

Nadeor here. I've been playing Osu for some time now, but have remained mostly amateur and recreational in terms of skills. Recently with the OWC hosting I've decided to pick Osu back up again, and this time in a more serious manner (even got a tablet just for the game). Currently trying to better my skills and accuracy so that I can play even faster beatmaps. I'm kind of a speed fanatic, but ironically not good with speed (anything above 160 kind of throws me off). Personal idol would be Rucker - his replays on YouTube got me hooked to this game.

I'm a Chinese Canadian and can speak both Mandarin Chinese and English. Hobbies include anime (and its spinoff subcultures), music (Alto Saxophone pride), and writing (light novels, in particular. Profile Pic is the main char of one of my series). Currently a University Senior awaiting graduation. It's an honor to be here playing with so many talented individuals. Let's all get along~!
Cerulean Veyron
Hi, nadeor! Welcome!

Good intro~ C:
HaruryuuSan
Nice intro.

Welcome to the forums. :3
Topic Starter
Evrien
Thank you! Oh and I should add that I'm a Kancolle admiral also - and for the same reason I'm occupied with the event that's happening right now. Hoping to meet some fellow osu admirals too.
Mr Capuce
nice intro Mr. nadeor and welcome back :oops:
Raisha Millenia
nice to meet you, welcome to the forums
- Marco -
Welcome to osu :D/
skimpy_old
Welcome~
-Kyousei-
Welcome to forums !!
:)
(ノ。・ω・。)ノ