forum

[duplicate] Subscribing to a mapper.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
XII
I have always wanted to have more maps, and I usually go through a lot of people's graveyard / ranked / pending. But after that I usually forget that they might create something new in a few week-months.
It would be really cool if you could "subscribe" to a mapper. And whenever they post a map you get a notification etcetera. And you are reminded that this mapper that you like made a new map that you should check out!

It would also help mappers maps with getting feedback to their maps and recognition.
And if the mapper posts something WIP you can just chose to not download of course.

Would help me and others with getting a lot of good maps that you wouldn't have noticed otherwise!

Thank you for your time,

Lee

:) :) :)
Supairo
This feature has already been requested here. And quoting from the guidelines :

chan wrote:

Make a thorough effort to search for related requests (using the search feature). If a similar request already exists, bump or post the thread with amendments to it.
Sadly, the first time this has been requested was 4 years ago, and there's still no sign of this. :( You can still try to bump the tread I've shown you and put your ideas here. Who knows, maybe this feature will be here one day...
Topic Starter
XII
Ow man that's too bad.
Would be so useful as well :I

Yeah I just assumed this wasn't a previous idea my bad for being to fast on the keyboard :P
drum drum
It happens to us all... eventually