posted
Total Posts
show more
aRiskOfRain
Wow, what a pleasant map to play.
James2250
sorry I missed one thing :oops:

Normal:
00:37:733 (1) - goes up into the health bar..move it down on the grid (then space the rest of the combo out)

(you also might want to move the endpoint down on 00:30:169 (4) (hard) so it doesn't go so high on the gird)

I can pubble after that

Edit:
Pubbled!! :)
Topic Starter
Mr Gaddy

James2250 wrote:

Normal:
00:37:733 (1) - goes up into the health bar..move it down on the grid (then space the rest of the combo out) Moved

(you also might want to move the endpoint down on 00:30:169 (4) (hard) so it doesn't go so high on the gird) Moved

I can pubble after that

Edit:
Pubbled!! :) Very thanks :D
Neo Adonis
So cute the song :3

[General]
I disagree the idea of don't using the grid. But it've worked you, so don't worry about it.
To get better precision, put the end point of the slider where you want it instead of just adjust the other control points.

[Normal]
00:38:237 (3) - The bottom peak of the heart isn't centered

[Hard]
00:18:825 (5) - Why don't you use soft sound timing section without any hit sound?
00:47:060 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4) - Too messy and confusing. I can't know where to hit. As a solution, why don't you add at least new combos on the center circles? On this form the player will know the other circles should be hit after because these will be numbered with a "2".

Good job!!
Topic Starter
Mr Gaddy

Neo Adonis wrote:

[General]
I disagree the idea of don't using the grid. But it've worked you, so don't worry about it. Well, when i started mapping i wanted to try making a beatmap without using grid, and when i've seen how it's going, i liked it. :D
To get better precision, put the end point of the slider where you want it instead of just adjust the other control points. Mhm

[Normal]
00:38:237 (3) - The bottom peak of the heart isn't centered Done.

[Hard]
00:18:825 (5) - Why don't you use soft sound timing section without any hit sound? I'll leave it as it's now, it doesn't sound so bad at all :p
00:47:060 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4) - Too messy and confusing. I can't know where to hit. As a solution, why don't you add at least new combos on the center circles? On this form the player will know the other circles should be hit after because these will be numbered with a "2". Made new combos.

Good job!! Thank you :)
Teara
Sorry, going to pop this Pubbled, offset is wrong, it should be 162.

Apart from that a great map :)
Topic Starter
Mr Gaddy

Teara wrote:

Sorry, going to pop this Pubbled, offset is wrong, it should be 162. Changed.

Apart from that a great map :) Thanks =]
Teara
Pubbled again!

:)
abalee
lol
Niko
from me >:3.

Hitsounds in Hard are very nice :).
Luvdic
Maps are fine to me, so i will just give some opinions i had during my fail modding try

Normal:

- 00:49:573 (1) - Kinda too hard for a normal, although i know that it is rankable just because it can do 4k bonus in auto.
- 00:19:573 - 00:19:825 - 00:20:077 - I just felt that a circle or slider should be placed on those spots.

Hard:

- I prefer the hitsounds from normal difficulty than this one. Also i dont know why these two difficulties have sooo different hitsounds, its not like they were mapped by different person.
- 00:36:464 (1,2,3,4) - I dont like these
- 00:38:229 (3) - Too confusive to were it goes, the heart shape in normal is good enough to not be confusive to me.
- I dont really understand the lack of... what they are called? triple circles in 1/4? after 00:40:498, seeng as they were used in the first part of the map

As i said, they are alll just opinion, youre map itself is rankable to me (please note that im a noob modder) so all these suggestions are ignorable. And please, dont say "sorry, no kudos for you", id rather have you saying "i wont take any of your suggestions"
Topic Starter
Mr Gaddy

ErufenRito wrote:

Maps are fine to me, so i will just give some opinions i had during my fail modding try Don't think like that D:

Normal:

- 00:49:573 (1) - Kinda too hard for a normal, although i know that it is rankable just because it can do 4k bonus in auto. Yep, im leaving it.
- 00:19:573 - 00:19:825 - 00:20:077 - I just felt that a circle or slider should be placed on those spots. Added slider and circle.

Hard:

- I prefer the hitsounds from normal difficulty than this one. Also i dont know why these two difficulties have sooo different hitsounds, its not like they were mapped by different person. I wanted to make those difficultys more different-looking, so there's some differences between them in hitsounds.
- 00:36:464 (1,2,3,4) - I dont like these Changed.
- 00:38:229 (3) - Too confusive to were it goes, the heart shape in normal is good enough to not be confusive to me. I'll keep it like that for now D:
- I dont really understand the lack of... what they are called? triple circles in 1/4? after 00:40:498, seeng as they were used in the first part of the map I was trying to not make this map repetitive so much.

As i said, they are alll just opinion, youre map itself is rankable to me (please note that im a noob modder No,yourenot.) so all these suggestions are ignorable. And please, dont say "sorry, no kudos for you", id rather have you saying "i wont take any of your suggestions"

Thanks for stars + thanks for mod :)
Update :o
Beuchi
Hi hi! :)

Here are some suggestions for your map, you don't have to chenge them if you don't agree with me :P
Let's go!!

~All Diffs~
- Well, since the audio has a video which perfectly matches, this could be a bit "silly" of me, but.. I play always without videos because they lag me, and the background sounds in the audio seem to be a bit weird without the video. Maybe you should make an advice to turn videos on for people who doesn't? I don't really know xD
- Disable Countdown? :3 It doesn't fit imo xD

~Normal~
No Problems!! Good Job!!

~Hard~
00:50:330 (3,4,5,6) - Those overlappings look a bit ugly, maybe do something lke this? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4881

Ahh I love it x3 Relaxing and well mapped :D Go go and rank it!! *star*
Topic Starter
Mr Gaddy

Beuchi-chan wrote:

~All Diffs~
- Well, since the audio has a video which perfectly matches, this could be a bit "silly" of me, but.. I play always without videos because they lag me, and the background sounds in the audio seem to be a bit weird without the video. Maybe you should make an advice to turn videos on for people who doesn't? I don't really know xD Well... Video without those sound effects would be epic fail too D: Gah i don't know, i think ive got to leave it as it is right now D:
- Disable Countdown? :3 It doesn't fit imo xD Disabled

~Normal~
No Problems!! Good Job!! Yay :D Thanks c:

~Hard~
00:50:330 (3,4,5,6) - Those overlappings look a bit ugly, maybe do something lke this? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4881 Done

Ahh I love it x3 Relaxing and well mapped :D Go go and rank it!! *star* Thanks :D I'll try lolz
matusiek3
I think, you can't change anything, because that is a perfect map :3
star
Astom
In blue suggestions

[Normal]
-Acc 100%

[Hard]
-Acc 95%
- 01:00:918 <-> 01:01:674 why this? it's ugly and don't realy fit the music

Star, nice song i like it :3
Topic Starter
Mr Gaddy

Astom wrote:

[Normal]
-Acc 100% :o

[Hard]
-Acc 95% D:
- 01:00:918 <-> 01:01:674 why this? it's ugly and don't realy fit the music Deleted 2 circles, now it sounds <i think> better.

Star, nice song i like it :3 Thanks :D
alvisto
Star~
abalee
Don't make any changes if I gave you a bubble.
Topic Starter
Mr Gaddy
^up - iFail, okay D:

alvisto wrote:

Star~
Mafiamaster
Ranked!

Funny video :P