forum

[invalid] Delete beatmaps when unranked but not in graveyard.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Zimzalabim_
Hi, Sasaeng here. I'm here to suggest a feature that I really want right now. (I never checked to see if there was already a thread for this because I searched "delete" and there were 47 pages!)

Anyway, I'd really like the ability to delete my own beatmaps when they're not in the graveyard yet (but obviously not when they're ranked.)
The reason I asked for this feature is because I tried uploading a beatmap today, and it sort of worked but it was missing its description and thread. This really pissed me off, now I'm here asking for this idea to come into fruition. Not happy >:(
deadbeat
if this happens, post in Technical Support. this is actually a known bug. a QAT can handle cases like this.
generally speaking, the current behavior for only being able to delete graved maps is fine and i don't see a huge need to change it
Topic Starter
Zimzalabim_
Yeah, I was going to say my reasoning was dumb anyway and say in big fat letters "LOCK THIS THREAD ALREADY", but it seems you hot the reply button first.
Bara-
Upload again will work
Also ask a QAT, he'll do it if there is a valid reason (fail at upload is the best)