forum

Unknown Artist - Onna no ko no Skirt ga Totsuzen Mekuretari

posted
Total Posts
show more
Shohei Ohtani
OVERALL:
PREVIEW POINT ISN'T SNAPPED (dammit fycho)

H-H-Hentai??:
Like I think you're gonna need a reason for this diff name.
00:07:799 (5,6) - Would prefer this to be flipped for flow's sake.
00:19:338 (2) - Not. . . really sure why this is slowed down.
00:22:568 (1) - ^
00:26:261 (1) - ^
00:39:530 (2,3) - Stack is kind of off
01:03:184 (1) - Why this reduced spacing??
01:21:415 (6) - Fix this stack owo (Don't worry, it's off in-game too :3)

Other two diffs are fine.

I'll see what I can do about the artist. Woudln't acane_madder technically be the closest thing to an artist, though?
Twice_old
难道只有我一个人觉得mp3音量很小吗?
Topic Starter
Megurine Luka

CDFA wrote:

OVERALL:
PREVIEW POINT ISN'T SNAPPED (dammit fycho) fixed

H-H-Hentai??:
Like I think you're gonna need a reason for this diff name.fixed
00:07:799 (5,6) - Would prefer this to be flipped for flow's sake. it would be fine I think
00:19:338 (2) - Not. . . really sure why this is slowed down. because "da me yo" sounds more gentle and basically the BGM of this part is kindly slow
00:22:568 (1) - ^
00:26:261 (1) - ^
00:39:530 (2,3) - Stack is kind of off fixed
01:03:184 (1) - Why this reduced spacing?? same as before.
01:21:415 (6) - Fix this stack owo (Don't worry, it's off in-game too :3) fixed

Other two diffs are fine.

I'll see what I can do about the artist. Woudln't acane_madder technically be the closest thing to an artist, though?
Acane_madder is the composer of the original song. And the singer of this version named it as "Anonymous", I think it would be fine if we keep it.
Diff name is basically due to the title. But I would change it.

Downloading OSU to see if there is anything need to be changed. fixed.
Topic Starter
Megurine Luka

Twice wrote:

难道只有我一个人觉得mp3音量很小吗?
耳机党表示还好吧-。-我是直接下的5sing
Shohei Ohtani
Internal discussion by BAT/QAT, we feel it'd be better if you put the artist as "Unknown Artist" rather than "Anonymous". This is just for consistency among maps where the artist is unknown.

hmu when you fix it. I'll be fine ranking it from my phone even, since the map itself is fine.
Topic Starter
Megurine Luka

CDFA wrote:

Internal discussion by BAT/QAT, we feel it'd be better if you put the artist as "Unknown Artist" rather than "Anonymous". This is just for consistency among maps where the artist is unknown.

hmu when you fix it. I'll be fine ranking it from my phone even, since the map itself is fine.
Fixed~~
Shohei Ohtani
Grate!!!!!! Bbhwusjs
Lach
From the description on Nicovideo, it says "作詞作曲(Lyric writer) acane_madder", but it appears he doesn't know who made the melody itself. I assume he took the song and wrote the lyrics and put the synthesizer over the top of it. The user on bilibili then made a cover of the vocaloid version. Wouldn't that make "arcande_madder" the artist, technically? Or perhaps the user who uploaded it to bilibili(小法克) who I assume did the cover, unless it's a reprint.

It makes more sense than having "Unknown Artist" does.
Stefan
So "acane_madder" has been mentioned as composer of the lyrics and the music:

that actually makes it acceptable enough as Artist.

Megurine Luka wrote:

Acane_madder is the composer of the original song. And the singer of this version named it as "Anonymous", I think it would be fine if we keep it. Diff name is basically due to the title. But I would change it.
We had a similar case on p/2571141
Mao
Also is Unknown Artist really appropriate if you can at least find something that relates to the current version?
For "Alle meine Entchen" it was the case that there was literally nothing know about neither the composer nor the vocalist of that version.
Sey
At least an artist is given here from the original song. In "Alle meine Entchen" we had an utterly exception which normally should be avoided whenever it's possible. There was not even any evidence for the artist of the original song, but it's definitely given in this song.
Shohei Ohtani
hahahah wow look at that, everyone who didn't touch this map for 2 months decided to come out and finally get mad about it once it got ranked

hahahah man wouldn't that have been cool the 2 months this sat bubbled with no posts
Sey

CDFA wrote:

hahahah wow look at that, everyone who didn't touch this map for 2 months decided to come out and finally get mad about it once it got ranked

hahahah man wouldn't that have been cool the 2 months this sat bubbled with no posts
We're a team. Instead of blaming others you better should see that as some constructive feedback to improve the mapset and doing it better next time. Be that as it may, let us just wait for some BATm's or QAT's response and see what they are thinking instead of starting any pointless quarrel here.
Shohei Ohtani
I'm. . . I'm not blaming anyone for anything?

I'm saying that this map sat in pending for 2 months without any input, and once it was ranked, input started coming in, so now what's probably going to happen is that this map will get unranked and there will be a lot of pointless arguing over the rule and stuff which could have been done beforehand with a lot less drama.

I know that the BAT is a team, so I consulted QATs about this issue and they said it was fine, but to use "Unknown Artist".

Instead of viewing my post as an attack, you "better should see" that as a reminder to put in some initiative to actually get issues like this done DURING the ranking process if you see any sort of oddity rather than doing it afterward.
Topic Starter
Megurine Luka
Dear all, unknown artist does not have any problem in this case. Due to the singer himself choose to hide his name, I would be appreciate if you guys follow his idea.
The person who post this video said "代投 本家:sm20136093。原作者匿名" which means "Post this video for the singer. Original song: smxxxxxxx. The singer is anonymity."
Therefore I don't really think unknown artist is a problem.

Thanks CDFA, for all these things.
Stefan
CDFA: I think you're getting the initiative wrong. There is no fault by anyone but to clarify if that even looks legit as option should be done. Qualified section in a nutshell.

Can we just consult some chinese/japanese speaking BAT/QAT member(s)?
wcx19911123
I'm here to explain sth

the song is not the original version, it's sang by an anonymous singer. the song was released the first time in here, a website like niconico.jp

for cover songs, actually we should write the name of the singer as artist, not the original composer or anything else. in this special case, I think it's better for us to keep the anonymous artist, it's the only homage we can do for the singer
Zero__wind
So here comes a chinese speaking member
I'm fine with "Unknown Artist" in this case as long as it's better than "Anonymous"
and CDFA claimed that this is already decided after discussion with QAT members
while the video(song) uploader on bilibili stated clearly "原作者匿名" which means the original artist is anonymous
I don't think you guys need to be so concerned
Sey

Zero__wind wrote:

I don't think you guys need to be so concerned
I was going to ask a BATm about this but nvm then. Anyways, being concerned is absolutely okay here and it's good seeing people willed to clarify things up before it's too late for that. Doesn't really matter if they can be proven wrong or not. And EVEN IF CDFA clarified it with QATs they also can do mistakes, so good that we talked about it.
Stefan
Well, thinking that the creator can also work as artist but I guess we stay in wcx and Zero__Wind's posts. Hopefully this doesn't become to a trend.

Congrats
Rakuen
:) Grats :)
Irie Miyuki
congratz啊大哥

【献腿
Topic Starter
Megurine Luka
Thanks all.

长喜欧尼酱&零风阿里嘎多=3=
Shohei Ohtani
i now know why people become alcoholics