forum

osu! standard 2v2 Tournament

posted
Total Posts
show more
that really doesn't make much sense but whatever
MalcoraX
In No Hurry
If the opposing team has already finished round 1, can we proceed with round 2?
MalcoraX
In No Hurry
I read that, which is why I asked. Since I can't really play during weekends because of work and my partner wont be able to play during week days starting next week, I wanted to see if we could get things wrapped up this week.
B1rd
the irony.
MalcoraX
In No Hurry
Thanks. I'll contact the other team to see if they're up to it.
[ Piyori ]

B1rd wrote:

the irony.
am i the only one who had a good laugh at this
Blanky

[ Piyori ] wrote:

B1rd wrote:

the irony.
am i the only one who had a good laugh at this

Nope. It is pretty funny.
MalcoraX
In No Hurry
Hahaha. Ha... Ha..... NO.
Withered Lotus
ahaha wow, poor In No Hurry, he'll never catch a break xD
Also, will there be a 3rd place round for the losers of the 3rd rounds? because there isn't a bracket on that ladder image.
In No Hurry
They shouldn't even be making that joke since "In No Hurry" is short for "in NO hurry to shout". I was gonna go with "InoHari" but it was already taken and "in NO hurry to shout" was too long to fit in.
Topic Starter
Celb

Withered Lotus wrote:

Also, will there be a 3rd place round for the losers of the 3rd rounds? because there isn't a bracket on that ladder image.
there will only be a 3rd place match if the loosers of the 3rd round want to, since there is no price for the 3rd place.
Blanky
I am on osu! 12 hours a day, and I have not seen riince or b1rd online at all. Can limee and I vs a different team with an easier time zone to manage with?
In No Hurry

Celb wrote:

Withered Lotus wrote:

there will only be a 3rd place match if the loosers of the 3rd round want to, since there is no price for the 3rd place.
Pls, they get the title of 3rd.
Topic Starter
Celb
Allright now. I'm sick of it. Every remaining TEAM wich hasn't played yet has to send me a private message inculuding the text:" HI, TEAM (...) IS HERE" until wednsday the 5th november. Every team wich does not will be disqualified and replaced with another team, or a freewin for their opponent.
In No Hurry

Celb wrote:

Allright now. I'm sick of it. Every remaining TEAM wich hasn't played yet has to send me a private message inculuding the text:" HI, TEAM (...) IS HERE" until wednsday the 5th november. Every team wich does not will be disqualified and replaced with another team, or a freewin for their opponent.
Does my team have to do that as well? I mean, we haven't played the semi-finals yet.
Topic Starter
Celb
Does my team have to do that as well? I mean, we haven't played the semi-finals yet.
No, your like the most active person here :D
Ye only the teams wich haven't played any match yet.
die9_8
I like the mappool btw
die9_8
how does map picking in the match work? and curious whys there such a difficulty difference between nr1 and 2
MalcoraX

Celb wrote:

oh yay, the same shit in that other tournament
Withered Lotus
Yeah it is quite a nuisance to see teams signing up and then not even bothering to participate, hopefully these round 1's will be delt with soon and any teams that end up being removed will be replaced with other teams that will actually participate, I imagine it's not very fun to just recieve a default win and move up the bracket because your opponent got disqualified.
Topic Starter
Celb
The following teams are now disqualified: Flat Is Juice , PCMasterRace

NEW ROSTER

Bacon our Pancakes: free win

Freedom kangaroos vs Team Saggy Spunk

Team Royalty vs Team SS

The new roster.png will be up soon.
B1rd
what's the reason behind the match-up change?
D e s
Kewl, still alive
In No Hurry
And I was hoping Bacon would be disqualified. Rank 6k 2 stronk
Blanky

B1rd wrote:

Our time zones were completely off. In a whole 2 weeks, I haven't seen riince on once, and I've only seen you on once. At this rate, the tourney will never end start.
B1rd

Blanky wrote:

B1rd wrote:

Our time zones were completely off. In a whole 2 weeks, I haven't seen riince on once, and I've only seen you on once. At this rate, the tourney will never end start.
how is that any basis for a re-schedule? how often I've logged on is irrelevant, the delay was caused simply by the lack of setting a time. and the team we're now up against is on a different timezone as well.
Blanky

In No Hurry wrote:

And I was hoping Bacon would be disqualified. Rank 6k 2 stronk
Hidoi!
Blanky
how is that any basis for a re-schedule? how often I've logged on is irrelevant, the delay was caused simply by the lack of setting a time. and the team we're now up against is on a different timezone as well.
What I meant by my previous statement is that our timezones are so off I couldn't see any of you 2 on. I also tried asking you in game, but you didn't reply.
Blanky
And also, do you want to vs our team that much, or are you annoyed at us getting the free win.

If it's the free win, we can give you the free win and vs swaggy spunk ourselves.
saggy spunk
B1rd

Blanky wrote:

And also, do you want to vs our team that much, or are you annoyed at us getting the free win.

If it's the free win, we can give you the free win and vs swaggy spunk ourselves.
I would have preferred to play against your team. I suppose it doesn't matter since they're both too tough for us to have much of a chance.

And how do you concludes that our timezones are off because you didn't see us ingame? If you want to see our timezones then simply base it off the country we live in. And I don't recall you asking me any questions about the tournament ingame.
Blanky

B1rd wrote:

Blanky wrote:

I would have preferred to play against your team. I suppose it doesn't matter since they're both too tough for us to have much of a chance.

And how do you concludes that our timezones are off because you didn't see us ingame? If you want to see our timezones then simply base it off the country we live in. And I don't recall you asking me any questions about the tournament ingame.
Well, you didn't reply, so I wouldn't be surprised if you missed it.
Blanky
It's also pretty easy for someone to come to that conclusion. Whether I'm ignorant or not, I did attempt to start the match a few times.
B1rd
so is the team we're against OK with the second map pool?
[ Piyori ]
this is my swamp now
Just disregard what was written here earlier
show more