forum

Starting as a New Youtuber, need a helping hand! (GAMES)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
aTinySpec
I don't know if double posting is against OSU! laws, but if it is please remove this thread and moderators let me know!

Hello guys!

My name is Magicstyle and I'm from Sweden. I'm 18 years old!

I enjoy plaing OSU! and other games on my spare time, and I thought that it was about time that I started posting my content to the people! Since many of my friends loves seeing me rage, I bet some of you guys will also :)

I'm still very new to this, but all of your support will help me move forward as a gamer! I have already posted two videos, you can check them out by clicking on the link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdo3GSMNbvCm44euleGH35g

I appriciate everyone that takes their time to read this and support me! There will be major things that will happen in the future if my channel goes well :)

Hope to see you at YouTube! Have a nice night :)

Magicstyle
[Bystander]
Hello Magicstyle.
Welcome to osu!
Best of luck with your channel!
I am sure you will see yourself improve over time in your videos :oops:
Xtrmite
Greetings, welcome to the World of Osu!

I'm surprised to see that not alot of people have greeted you yet. Normally they would be aaaaall over the place! Like ants (and by that i mean very sexy ants)
But I guess that's just because no one has farted in this topic yet *fart*
Anyways your Youtube channel shows potential. Even if you don't get views, don't quit!

I will be leaving Earth now and go to Mars. I have completed my objective! *flying noises and stuff*
Topic Starter
aTinySpec

Xtrmite wrote:

Greetings, welcome to the World of Osu!

I'm surprised to see that not alot of people have greeted you yet. Normally they would be aaaaall over the place! Like ants (and by that i mean very sexy ants)
But I guess that's just because no one has farted in this topic yet *fart*
Anyways your Youtube channel shows potential. Even if you don't get views, don't quit!

I will be leaving Earth now and go to Mars. I have completed my objective! *flying noises and stuff*
Haha, thank you :) I won't quit! Posted another vid today :)
Bufa
Welcome to osu!~ prrrprprprrr
Your channel seems promising, so keep it up!
Again, welcome to osu!
Mr Capuce
welcome too osu! mr.magicstyle :D
leepdesu
have fun
Raisha Millenia
welcome
Eddy EX
Well Welcome~
Good Luck with your channel :D