forum

Who would u be?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GeekMayCry
Name any game u want and just name who would u be. But if u have alter egos name them here as well

Alter Ego: Zeku(dont judge me)
Mara
Cirno.

/thread
0_o
lesjuh
Bestelle
Me.
Doomsday
Gladi
Nachy
Doomsday93

Pokebis
Pokebis
Natteke
LOL I WANNA BE A SUPARMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111
Ekaru
Digimon series: Wargreymon.

I would immediately kill anyone who I didn't like and maybe blow up California and New York; wait, I WOULD blow up California and New York (maybe Chicago while I'm at it). Hey, Digimon can go between the Digital World and the real world, so I could do whatever I like.

Maybe I would blow up some military bases first. Then I would de-evolve to Agumon when they start flying after me and hide in a tree. It would instantly go on the news that there was some gigantic dragon-man creature that defied gravity, science, and the laws of life. I would evolve back up whenever I felt like having some fun. What if they eventually got me and killed me?

I'd be an egg again and would eventually grow up to be Wargreymon again.

Pretty much near-immortal being with awesome power... Sounds like fun!

'Course if there wasn't the whole immortal chain or being able to create tiny meteors out of nowhere, I would probably be...

...Snake. 'Cuz he's Snake.
jonathan_old
Strong Bad from SBCG4AP
bmin11
Any characters in Mabinogi (not the NPC)
You can grow muscles by just eating meats. I won't get old and I will be able to rebirth with my memories. Well 10 years old kids talking like an adult would creep me out but oh well ._.;;
RedChocobo
Hmmhmm, I was thinking of choosing a black chocobo, but on second thought, Being N.L.C[Noctis Lucis Caelum] would be hell lot better >:3 [FF13 Versus WOOTS~~~]
Azure_Kite
Azure Kite. The Tri-Edges say it all.