forum

Hey der Senpais!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GrizzlyH
Hello der!

Hey guys, I'm GrizzlyH, you can just call me Grizzly. (That name was taken ;-;) I've been playing osu for about 5 days now and it's a pretty neat game! It's got pretty much everything I love; music, fun, anime, vocaloids and it's rare that you find a game that can be personalized so much. I feel like I've got a natural habit for this game (9 SSs already o3o) and I hope we can meet in the future!

My interests!

As you may have guessed, some of my hobbies are music, anime and vocaloids. I've only watched 3 anime (4 if you count seasons) but I fell in love with them, particularly the likes of Highschool DxD, Highschool of the dead among a few others, although sometimes the ecchi can be overdone a little. I also love art, mainly drawing over the likes of painting and modeling and in the future I plan to be an animator! I love computers just as much as I love games, which is about as much as I love anime, so yeah. ^^

See you all :3

I'll be playing osu quite a bit I think, since I've become attached to it and it's my anime anti-depressant. Hope I see you all in the game! o/
Xtrmite
nah
AR10 Only

GrizzlyH wrote:

Hello der!

Hey guys, I'm GrizzlyH, you can just call me Grizzly. (That name was taken ;-;) I've been playing osu for about 5 days now and it's a pretty neat game! It's got pretty much everything I love; music, fun, anime, vocaloids and it's rare that you find a game that can be personalized so much. I feel like I've got a natural habit for this game (9 SSs already o3o) and I hope we can meet in the future!

My interests!

As you may have guessed, some of my hobbies are music, anime and vocaloids. I've only watched 3 anime (4 if you count seasons) but I fell in love with them, particularly the likes of Highschool DxD, Highschool of the dead among a few others, although sometimes the ecchi can be overdone a little. I also love art, mainly drawing over the likes of painting and modeling and in the future I plan to be an animator! I love computers just as much as I love games, which is about as much as I love anime, so yeah. ^^

See you all :3

I'll be playing osu quite a bit I think, since I've become attached to it and it's my anime anti-depressant. Hope I see you all in the game! o/

Welcome ! Don't hesitate to add me in game if you want ! :oops:
HaruryuuSan
Welcome to osu!, Grizzly. :3