Kyonko Hizara

deadbeat wrote:

host-sama. something come up again. can't really be helped sorry
*deflates*
Topic Starter
deadbeat
same time tomorrow people
6ixr
Could you interview Uan. He is a pro Osu!standard and has being playing for a very long time and he is good at the other game modes because he has the Jack of all Trades achievement.
ztrot
did I over sleep ?AGAIN!
Topic Starter
deadbeat
interview starts in 50 minutes. there may or may not be a slight delay when starting though. we'll have to see
Mismagius
had a few issues here... and well no one seems online?
ztrot
we are all online WHERE ARE YOU?
Topic Starter
deadbeat
and we're done for today. don't forget we have Doomsday tomorrow. can't wait \:D/
Topic Starter
deadbeat
reminder, Doomsday at 20:00 UTC today. plus we now have tom94 next week on thursday at 18:00UTC. just need to confirm time with ztrot
Kyonko Hizara
Tom still exists?

I wish it was Friday because I could be on at that time Friday. Prolly gonna skip school next Thursday for it then.
ztrot
well, due to car issues I was stuck in town again for most of the day, I will have to re set up the doomsday interview as I will be gone most of today.
Topic Starter
deadbeat
i was wondering where you had gotten to :(

edit: suggesting Sunday same time for new interview time. Doomsday seems ok with this already
ztrot
Good that works for me!
Piine

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Tom still exists?
Topic Starter
deadbeat
doomsday should hopefully be in 20 minutes
Topic Starter
deadbeat
added episodes 1-5 to the OP cause there was no reason for them not to be there :p
also thinking i might add links to each name. might be a bit overkill though
drum drum
Unconfirmed - MillhioreF (does stuff)
I see I see

Man, it sure is getting colorful up here.
drum drum
I got bored and had nothing to do.
Here is some fan art

oh no it looks worse than i expected
Topic Starter
deadbeat
tom94 should hopefully be in 40 minutes :3
Kyonko Hizara
The delays are real
drum drum
I feel we should have a thing in the middle of the interview when ztrot gets a call.
lots of trivia
_WinRAWR
( ´ ▽ ` )
drum drum

_WinRAWR wrote:

( ´ ▽ ` )
( ・ㅂ・)
Topic Starter
deadbeat

drum drum wrote:

_WinRAWR wrote:

( ´ ▽ ` )
( ・ㅂ・)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ok, so ztrot and i might might host a AMA, but i don't want to arrange one if no one is going to join in. i'm gonna throw up a poll, so if you could vote, that's be great.
also there isn't a no option for a reason
drum drum

KYNKY SENSES TINGLING
Kyonko Hizara

drum drum wrote:

KYNKY SENSES TINGLING
Your senses tell much truth
ztrot
Really need more users learning about this poll, spread the word everyone!
Topic Starter
deadbeat

ztrot wrote:

Really need more users learning about this poll, spread the word everyone!
gonna try advertise it in #osu randomly over the next few days. also doomsday talk is up on youtube btw for those who missed it. link in the OP

@ztrot, do we want to try for a hardware talk session at some point?
Kingkevin30

ztrot wrote:

Community requested
Unconfirmed - Storm- (Pro CtB Player)
I really don't aprove this...this would be a very bad idea for various reasons
Zak

[-Sophie-] wrote:

Storm- should be on osu!talk
He is a pro CtB player, he has been playing CtB for 3 years, he knows so much, you should bring someone from CtB
More like 1 year, if you're going to recommend someone at least use accurate information. I think it would be better to recommend someone with more playing experience, a more varied skill set, and someone who is more involved with the community, and yes there are people who fit all of those.
Kyonko Hizara

Zak wrote:

[-Sophie-] wrote:

Storm- should be on osu!talk
He is a pro CtB player, he has been playing CtB for 3 years, he knows so much, you should bring someone from CtB
More like 1 year, if you're going to recommend someone at least use accurate information. I think it would be better to recommend someone with more playing experience, a more varied skill set, and someone who is more involved with the community, and yes there are people who fit all of those.
While he is a very good CTB player, I feel the same as you in a way considering he isn't very involved in the community.
-Ryuujii-
Nothing against storm or anything but there's way better/knowledgeable/ players and more involve in the CTB community than he is. I would recommend CLSW or Spectator for this,also Deif.
Topic Starter
deadbeat
I would like Kenji to be honest, but not sure how active he is :(
-Ryuujii-

deadbeat wrote:

I would like Kenji to be honest, but not sure how active he is :(
To be honest with you, Kenji wasn't active half of last year and this year either, so i think Kenji would be a bad choice if you want someone who has been active or involved with the CTB community. Hence why i suggested players like CLSW, Spectator or Deif, even Drafura would be a good one.
Corin
Updated the server and cleaned shit up. That includes things like private channel permissions, that weird ass channel that was broken and the fact anyone could create channels anywhere.
Apparently you guys have been trying to get a hold of me on osu! ingame.
Don't do that, I never read it and I'm rarely on. PM me instead via forum pm or Skype. I get both those.
Yukiteru Amano
I can't see why storm- wouldn't be good for the job. He has been around for a very long time and knows a lot.
-Ryuujii-

Yukiteru Amano wrote:

I can't see why storm- wouldn't be good for the job. He has been around for a very long time and knows a lot.
i don't think 1 year is a long time but well i am not the one making decisions, i was just giving my opinion.
Topic Starter
deadbeat
i removed storm for reasons Ryuujii mentioned, and a few others. i might look into Spectator and Deif
show more