forum

Hello from Serbia!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ditzix
Hello! I am a 21 year old College student, about to start my third year in Industrial Business Management. Most of the time i spend during the day is either animes or manga or just playing video games.

Started playing osu after my PS3 died, so i was denied from ever playing Hatsune Miku again (cry). I was very addicted to both Project Diva's, since i never played rhythm games before, but since the PS3 went kaput, and money is scarce these days, i can't afford a new one... I was like "Well damn, what to do now...", and then, by a sheer random channel on Twitch, i was introduced to osu. Naturally, since Hatsune Miku games are all clicking, with no moving, starting osu was very, very hard. I couldn't even do the beginner songs, without fails. This was the case with Project Diva when i started playing, but after 500 or so hours spent, i could pretty much do all of the extreme songs.

My setup for playing osu is not optimal, i must admmit... I am using a cheap chinesse copy of a Razer mouse (i guess?), and i don't have a mouse mat of any kind, just my reflecting wooden table which is not helping... Keyboard is also a cheap one, and i use a laptop for the game itself. It's just your "average laptop" used for Office and my work...

It's been almost one month since i started playing, and i feel like i made a good progress. One thing is still certain tho. I am still addicted to this circle clicking as i was on the day i started :D

Anyways i hope it wasn't too long of an introduction and sorry for my English. It's not my native language.
-sev
tldr

Hi and welcome.
[Bystander]
Hello ditzix and welcome to osu! and the forums!
Xtrmite
nah
Gumpy
Welcome to the forum.
Kauish
welcome !
wow you've played so much in a month ~
HaruryuuSan
Hello there and welcome
Topic Starter
ditzix
Hi again, and thanks for all the welcomes!

Managed to get in top 100000 yesterday, and top 100 in my country, so will keep trying to go as far as i can!