forum

osu! Quadrathlon[Standard, Taiko, CtB and Mania (4k and 7k)]

posted
Total Posts
show more
[Mustard]
What mode is this ;w; ???!!!! If its ctb I am in... But I dont have a team (PITTY MEEEE!!!) ;w;
Topic Starter
Nya Nya Neko

Chronomustard wrote:

What mode is this ;w; ???!!!! If its ctb I am in... But I dont have a team (PITTY MEEEE!!!) ;w;
actually every mode is available.
however, you/ your team has to play every gamemode.
[Mustard]

Nya Nya Neko wrote:

Chronomustard wrote:

actually every mode is available.
however, you/ your team has to play every gamemode.
All of us or just one or two from the team that have to play all the modes?
Example : Me, Alienflybot plays only ctb, Kirigaya plays ctb and mania, and Fort plays all gamemodes. :arrow: is it okay?
Topic Starter
Nya Nya Neko

Chronomustard wrote:

Example : Me, Alienflybot plays only ctb, Kirigaya plays ctb and mania, and Fort plays all gamemodes. :arrow: is it okay?
only one person for each gamemode is allowed to enter.
however the team must play every gamemode.

something like that:
alienflybot plays osu!standard
you play ctb
Fort plays taiko
and kirigaya plays mania.

i hope it came clear now.
i know the rule is a bit confusing, but i think we can show a fair tournament with this.
[Mustard]

Nya Nya Neko wrote:

Chronomustard wrote:

only one person for each gamemode is allowed to enter.
however the team must play every gamemode.

something like that:
alienflybot plays osu!standard
you play ctb
Fort plays taiko
and kirigaya plays mania.

i hope it came clear now.
i know the rule is a bit confusing, but i think we can show a fair tournament with this.
oki ^^ ... Rearranging team now ~
6ixr
Woop Hype Hype! Tournament is back underway!
PatZar
when the tournament begin?
6ixr
i dont think its set yet, but rego ends at the 31/11
PatZar
indonesian = today :^)
okay good luck!~
FlamingRok
Have you guys determined what you're doing for mania? Because if not, I have a suggestion.

Have a map pool combining both 4K and 7K songs, to give people more variety and to reward those who are able to successfully play well in those keymodes. As for the recommended star difficulty? Seeing as this is supposed to be for people who have done well in their game mode, I'd say between 3.5-4.5 stars, maybe higher if you please.
6ixr
well, ive requested a new member for the team and if he is allowed we will have a mania guy. :)
Topic Starter
Nya Nya Neko

FlamingRok wrote:

Have you guys determined what you're doing for mania? Because if not, I have a suggestion.

Have a map pool combining both 4K and 7K songs, to give people more variety and to reward those who are able to successfully play well in those keymodes. As for the recommended star difficulty? Seeing as this is supposed to be for people who have done well in their game mode, I'd say between 3.5-4.5 stars, maybe higher if you please.
pew will create a mappool of three 4k and three 7k maps.
the community will then choose if 4k or 7k will be played in the tournament.
FlamingRok
Still don't see why there can't be both 4K and 7K, but okay,
AzureRin
hmmm I would want to be in the standard tournament >.>
For now I'll keep the team member just me.
If you want to be in a team with me message me XDDD.~
6ixr
hmmm its a little quiet now....
[Mustard]
Yes I think it is quite now
Topic Starter
Nya Nya Neko

IchigoSaki wrote:

hmmm its a little quiet now....

Chronomustard wrote:

Yes I think it is quite now
sorry for being a bit inactive, but there wasnt much else to do in this tournament than advertising for it.
it just happened noone really realized my post in the #osu channel.
better luck next time^^
Dazdy_old
I'll participate. I can play standard, taiko and ctb (just not the last two very well) so if anyone wants me on their team I'll join.
6ixr
you will need a o!mania player as well to a legit team. but you can play all 4 game modes by yourself.
Dazdy_old

IchigoSaki wrote:

you will need a o!mania player as well to a legit team. but you can play all 4 game modes by yourself.
I know. I was merely stating I'd be happy to join a team if someone wants me on one. I'd rather not play all 4 by myself.
6ixr
ok thats cool
[Mustard]

Dazdy wrote:

IchigoSaki wrote:

I know. I was merely stating I'd be happy to join a team if someone wants me on one. I'd rather not play all 4 by myself.
Remember there is me on ctb and someone thats playing on std on my team, and my friends are playing for mania and taiko, try not to give up until you try ^^, this will give us both experience thats important to improve our skills ^^ have fun

Regards TNSMT (the not so moe team)
Shota
If anyone is building a team and looking for a CTB player feel free to ask me if you are short on a player. I can't really do any other mode well. Soo there is that.
Topic Starter
Nya Nya Neko

Desiree wrote:

If anyone is building a team and looking for a CTB player feel free to ask me if you are short on a player. I can't really do any other mode well. Soo there is that.
there are allready pretty many satndard players. you could ask them if you want :D
PixelAngel
I wanna join standard, but i dont have any team :( I would be happy to join one team :)
ikin5050
i can play a decent amount of taiko maps, but i can't play anything harder than normal on standard, or salad on ctb
dont even start about mania but i will play the taiko if someone wants me to :)
Senritsu
those taiko maps tho.. o_o
good luck for this! ovo/
i really am a bad stalker aren't i lol
Legless
Ihavenolegs
forever alone, without a team ;-;
can I has match
[Mustard]
Tournament is back on the way, YEAY
6ixr
IKR !!
EliteFourLance
8 )
Rainbow-
Is it too late to be in the organization?
If not can I join? :?:
6ixr

DJVinyl wrote:

Message Nya Nya Neko for inquires about the organisation team.
Topic Starter
Nya Nya Neko
sorry if I was quite inactive the couple of weeks.
but i want to get the first period of tests in my school done, before I would go ahaed and do stuff for the tournament.
I can say by myself, the tourney will definetly happen, if we get enough participants.
Thanks for understanding.

DJVinyl wrote:

there since the registration isn't done yet there's nothing much else to do than advertising.
but if you want to i can put your name on the organization team list. I will inform you about changes on the tournament if you are.
also don't be afraid of PMing me if we can improve the tournament. I apreciate every help I can get. :D
Arrival
Will you use the osu!stream tournament device if it's a bracket system ? :)
6ixr

Arrival wrote:

Will you use the osu!stream tournament device if it's a bracket system ? :)
Something for Nya Nya Neko to decide on :)
in my opinion, its a good idea but its up to Neko.
6ixr
the straw polls are getting more attention then i thought XD
6ixr
so quiet now ;-;
PeteN00b
Date: 10/11/14
Username: PeteN00b
Team: Myself.
Mode: osu!mania (4K) - Idk if I have to participate in either one mode or all? Though I'm assuming it's for one mode.
6ixr

PeteN00b wrote:

Date: 10/11/14
Username: PeteN00b
Team: Myself.
Mode: osu!mania (4K) - Idk if I have to participate in either one mode or all? Though I'm assuming it's for one mode.
You have to make a team to participate to play in all modes ro you have to play in all modes yourself
but you can ask around to make a team here because there are a lot a players that don't have a team but are interested in playing in this tournament
show more