forum

Osu! tableterino!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kingpocky
I feel like this might be something already said but I didn't see anyone post anything related to it (or didn't try hard enough to find it :P )
How are the tablets doing? I hope they're doing lovely. I also hope that I could get one asap. I've been waiting for it for A VERY LONG TIME, I checked the post like 10 months ago when I spending more time playing Osu! more than anything in real life (sad I know just keep on reading) I was waiting for the chance to order but it closed and when I check today, it was closed and open 4 months ago... I have terrible timing :cry: .
TL;DR NOW TO THE POINT When is the next available date to order these lovely pieces of art? or does anyone know the current situation they are in?
Please answer asap (if possible :( ) THANKS-YOUs
peppy
we are actively working on the next batch. it is taking longer because the last batch came with incorrect firmware and i am still working with the manufacturer to ensure the next batch is perfect. also the store management has changed, so that's been something as well.

i can't give a date, though. just doing my best to do everything at once as always.
FrzR

peppy wrote:

we are actively working on the next batch. it is taking longer because the last batch came with incorrect firmware and i am still working with the manufacturer to ensure the next batch is perfect. also the store management has changed, so that's been something as well.

i can't give a date, though. just doing my best to do everything at once as always.
But with all that, prices aren't changing right?
Topic Starter
kingpocky
Thanks for the reply mate <3