forum

Love Live! School Idol Festival

posted
Total Posts
show more
blissfulyoshi
You can get multiple SRs in the 11 scouting. You are just guaranteed 1 (If you look at the various pics, some ppl get 2 URs and 3 SRs in 1 11 scout)

Kwinii wrote:

I'd agree on that, I guess. Although, practically, you'd contemplate on saving your gems for the SR guaranteed draws
(which is the case for majority of players), I think it's more worth spending gems on getting a second one of the same SR
for idolizing than using them for 10+1 draws, after all, the probabilities suck. You can have numbers laid out for you but
that's just for show. It's all on luck.
This is why I recommend that if you do honor scout, always do it all at once. Since 11 scouts is technically the best, you should probably spend at least 100 gems at any 1 time to get a chance of a duplicate (admittedly my friend spent 150 and got 0 duplicates). Currently, I am just saving up gems for the next Kotori UR and going to burn them all then for a chance at a Kotori UR. No point in cashing in at 50
NoHitter
I was pretty lucky actually and got quite a number of URs given I only spent enough money for two 10+1 draws. The rest I earned through in-game loveca.

I don't generally spend loveca for the events since I'm busy with uni and I can't usually play a lot.
KinkiN
I see. then it's just my luck that is bad

btw, one more event and Maki & first score match will be available at EN version

I'm ready to spent Loveca ~
_sparky_

2nd or 3rd expert that I finally got full combo on

Only in 25 tries.
Kwinii_old

Yuzuru wrote:

I see. then it's just my luck that is bad.
Getting one SR and 10 rares would probably be the worse draw on a guaranteed SR event
and I do get that a lot. Technically speaking, it's not luck. It's statistics so you can't really blame
it on your 'luck'... I don't know if that makes you feel any better but that's what I tell myself
whenever I get a heartbreaking draw. I feel you, hombre.

AND YES!!! First score match event in EN version, I'm excited! I'm ready for you, Maki-chaaan~!!! ヽ( ˃ヮ˂)ノ.・゚*。・+☆

How do you people even do EX? I'd get B/B at most. щ(゚Д゚щ)
_sparky_

Kwinii wrote:

Yuzuru wrote:

I see. then it's just my luck that is bad.
Getting one SR and 10 rares would probably be the worse draw on a guaranteed SR event
and I do get that a lot. Technically speaking, it's not luck. It's statistics so you can't really blame
it on your 'luck'... I don't know if that makes you feel any better but that's what I tell myself
whenever I get a heartbreaking draw. I feel you, hombre.

AND YES!!! First score match event in EN version, I'm excited! I'm ready for you, Maki-chaaan~!!! ヽ( ˃ヮ˂)ノ.・゚*。・+☆

How do you people even do EX? I'd get B/B at most. щ(゚Д゚щ)
EX isnt that bad for me...

Hard is so easy and EX is a challenge for me
Kwinii_old
That's the thing ;~; Hard is too easy to be called 'Hard' but then Expert is
just way too hard. It's as if there should have been some sort of difficulty in between.
blissfulyoshi
Just wait xD. They will introduce harder hard diffs (and harder ex diffs) as time goes on.
Kwinii_old
I hope soooo. There's gonna be a maintenance soon on EN version
so I'm expecting more songs. It says I've cleared all goals now u_u
_sparky_

Kwinii wrote:

I hope soooo. There's gonna be a maintenance soon on EN version
so I'm expecting more songs. It says I've cleared all goals now u_u
They don't add songs everytime they have maintenance, it's normally after an event ends
Kwinii_old
I've only encountered 'all goals cleared' twice and the first time a new song came right after.
I guess I'll have to wait til the Rin event ends, then? Or just play JP version for more songs.
If only downloading the thing doesn't take so long ;~;
_sparky_
They add a new chapter = new story + a song or two

Gah new expert, I can't even pass it
NoHitter
I can FC the current EX songs in <10 tries, so I'm waiting for the daily hard songs to get their EX.
KinkiN
got every EX songs on EN ver S'ed , except Mermaid Festa which i got S for rank and B for combo

as for JP, still trying hard to FC all the daily expert ( only success FC the Anemone Heart EX and the one that sang by Hanayo )
Rizumu Tenshi
From the looks English version isn't as active as the Japanese version is. If I knew the Kanji characters, as they are...(but I'll need Superuser if something happens)
Synchrostar
Preparing for score match

need maki
Kwinii_old
How do score match events work exactly, though? Does anyone know?
I just see screenshots around but haven't really gotten to read up about
how it goes. I hear people talk about spending lovecas on it. Is it required?
(Though I gladly would use some if it is just cos Maki <3)
KinkiN

Kwinii wrote:

How do score match events work exactly, though? Does anyone know?
I just see screenshots around but haven't really gotten to read up about
how it goes. I hear people talk about spending lovecas on it. Is it required?
(Though I gladly would use some if it is just cos Maki <3)
well, basically you're matched ( idk how the matching system works, but it's quite fair ) and then you got to aim for the highest score. That's it
Rank 1 got most pts, while rank 4 (last) will got the least pts

looking at JP 1st round, you got to use a lot of loveca ( around 60-80 if I'm not wrong ) to get 2 Maki ( well, assuming that you never let your LP bar goes full )
blissfulyoshi
I assume 2 makis being highest tier, not getting the 1 free one you normally get from the event, and 1 more from placing in the 2nd tier.

As a few extra notes to what Yuzuru said. Before you are matched up, you choose a difficulty you want to play. After that is selected you are given a song from the pool and some opponents to play against. Also, the amount of pts you get is dependent on both your relative score in your match up and your rank in the song (c,b,a,s). Make sure you can s rank all songs of that difficulty consistently.

About match ups, if you don't play too much, matching seems to be fair, but as soon as the game thinks you belong with stronger players, matchups become sort of random. Example, a guy beat my ex fc score by 120k.

As for loveca, remember it depends on how much max lp you have. Each hard song on average will give you 220, while ex will give you 360 for 15lp and 25lp respectively. So if you have 60 lp, expect about 880 pts per loveca.
Kwinii_old
Thanks a lot, guys. I just have a few more questions; do you get to choose an attribute/affinity along with
the difficulty as well or does it get randomly generated as well as your opponents? Is it a live game or are
the matches based on your recorded scores?

EDIT: Nevermind, I got a whole thread of a guide. Thanks for the head-start!
UnderminE
how do i play japanese version on my Android tablet :( fucking country problems
KinkiN

UnderminE wrote:

how do i play japanese version on my Android tablet :( fucking country problems
How do you download JP version i wonder?
Stefan
There is something I wonder: is there any other reason to level up a character? I know that you get by leveling enough chars a love gem and it increase the stats of them. But is there anything else?
Synchrostar

Stefan wrote:

There is something I wonder: is there any other reason to level up a character? I know that you get by leveling enough chars a love gem and it increase the stats of them. But is there anything else?
Idolizing a set amount of idols and leveling them gives you a gem from your album rewards, and maxing bond with idolized idols gives you a gem per unique card as well as progress for album rewards.
Most people also level N idols to use as fodder for SR/UR cards.
KinkiN

Stefan wrote:

I think the main point is to make your team stronger, so you can do better at events & songs

well the others are just like Synchrostar said
alxnr
I hope I won't get the songs with smile attribute too often.
Synchrostar
8.5h later

next goal is staying in top 200 for the remainder of the event
Aoriki
^ Someone put too much time into the game. -Jelly.- I don't think I'll ever get the chance to get the SR Maki for this event. quq;
_sparky_
I have around 6,000 points right now

I should be getting her soon...
Synchrostar

Aoriki wrote:

^ Someone put too much time into the game. -Jelly.- I don't think I'll ever get the chance to get the SR Maki for this event. quq;
only the first few hours were tryharding, np :P now it's mostly a matter of not wasting too much LP due to sleep, if i manage to do that i'll be fine.

The SR is at 25k points, and if you can S rank hards without friend bonus you'll usually get 180-200 points per run. You'll definitely be able to get that maid maki~
blissfulyoshi
When did Hanayo get so popular? Score is going up 7k a day which is crazy for Hanayo (admittedly the idolized SR characterizes Hanayo extremely well)
Kwinii_old
Placing 1st gives you 245 so if you constantly do, it's not that hard to reach 25k
in a matter of 24 hours or less. If you're only going for tier 1 and have the time,
you wouldn't need much gems. However, if you don't have the time, then it wouldn't
be so bad to spend around 20 gems or more, wouldn't it? I MEAN, IT"S MAKI. HELLO!!
I didn't calculate exactly, it's just a speculation. I'm just so pumped about this event,
I want everyone to enjoy and get Maki and just yeeees rainbows and unicorns and
fun stuff. I wish there would be score match events at least every month (could check
on the wiki page but too lazeh).
KinkiN

blissfulyoshi wrote:

When did Hanayo get so popular? Score is going up 7k a day which is crazy for Hanayo (admittedly the idolized SR characterizes Hanayo extremely well)
Hanayo's new song that are playable on side-b ( i forgot the title ). I believe this song also boost Hanayo's popularity, since that song are good as hell
Stefan
Hanayo ♡
Synchrostar

Kwinii wrote:

Placing 1st gives you 245 so if you constantly do, it's not that hard to reach 25k
in a matter of 24 hours or less. If you're only going for tier 1 and have the time,
you wouldn't need much gems. However, if you don't have the time, then it wouldn't
be so bad to spend around 20 gems or more, wouldn't it? I MEAN, IT"S MAKI. HELLO!!
I didn't calculate exactly, it's just a speculation. I'm just so pumped about this event,
I want everyone to enjoy and get Maki and just yeeees rainbows and unicorns and
fun stuff. I wish there would be score match events at least every month (could check
on the wiki page but too lazeh).
IIRC after this event on EN they'll be rotating between token collection and score match

now if only they'd up the tier thresholds in EN...
KinkiN
anyways I'm 10k now and i think I'm on 800~1k ( EN version )

This is crazy. gonna buy some loveca soon i think. All 4 Maki <3
_sparky_
i have almost 11,000 points T-T

i want the SR so bad....

i also played against one of the people on the leaderboard, like he/she was rank 2 when i came
Kwinii_old

Synchrostar wrote:

IIRC after this event on EN they'll be rotating between token collection and score match

now if only they'd up the tier thresholds in EN...
Oh shoot, awesome. Now I'm one happy idol fan. I think the only silver lining this event has
is that you don't get friend pts grr good thing I let it accumulate during the previous event.
blissfulyoshi
For comparison, jp's score has been running for 25 hrs longer with their 1SR reward tier cutoff at 16.3k (45k place), while international is at 11.7k (1k place), so I can imagine that a tier threshold will probably increase soon.
Rio-

tfw

also I started playing SIF EN about 3 days ago, and I have a problem with the offset (Android usually having problems with their Audio latency, even with Headphone on). Is there any forum or sites discussing about the offset, especially for Android users?
show more