forum

Hello fellow rhythm gamers!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lemonguy
Hi, I'm Anthony, I've been playing osu! for about two months now (mostly mania, but I just picked up Taiko as well). I figured that I should start using the forums so I can not be lonely and I can meet fellow rhythm gamers to play osu! with :) I make scary fast progress in rhythm games, so I wish to eventually become top 1000 in all four modes (though that will probably never happen for standard because my laptop can't even run it haha). I also play (or should I say used to play) Guitar Hero, so I followed everyone who stopped playing Guitar Hero to play osu!. And now I can't stop playing this xD So yeah, I hope to meet some cool people here :P
Eddy EX
Welcome :D
Too bad I suck at any mania besides 4k ;w;
Taiko's pretty fun tho
Cerulean Veyron
Welcome to the forums, Anthony!

I'm not a cool person to meet someone that's cool ;_;
[Bystander]
Hi Anthony! Welcome to the forums.
Top 1000 in all four modes wohhhh :o
Topic Starter
lemonguy
Thanks guys :)

Drake_Infinite wrote:

Welcome :D
Too bad I suck at any mania besides 4k ;w;
Taiko's pretty fun tho
I'm not too good at anything other than mania 4k either haha, I can't do patterns well yet for 7k. And Taiko is indeed fun

Gray Veyron wrote:

Welcome to the forums, Anthony!

I'm not a cool person to meet someone that's cool ;_;
But you're totally a cool person 8-)

[Bystander] wrote:

Hi Anthony! Welcome to the forums.
Top 1000 in all four modes wohhhh :o
I don't really expect that I'll get top 1000 in every mode, it's going to be really hard to even do it in just one haha, just a goal I want to set for myself. Definitely want to get at least top 1000 in mania though. Standard will never happen xD