forum

Drake_Infinite's Introduction

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Eddy EX
Hi I'm Drake, 15 from California. I started playing Osu! a few months ago, and am slowly improving at standard. I still suck at jumps tho.Not really new to osu! per se, but I am very new to these forums :)

I am a huge fan of Anime and Manga(I usually really enjoy the SoL, RomCom and Psychological genres)

I play standard most of the time, but also occasionally enjoy CTB.

I may just have the oddest gaming layout anyone has ever seen o_o

Yes that is in fact a cutting board.
[Bystander]
Haha Dokuro-chan
Bonus points for the cutting board mouse pad too lol

Welcome to osu! Drake.
Cerulean Veyron
Welcome to the forums, Drake!

Hmmm... is that how humans play osu! with that kind of setup? o.o
Topic Starter
Eddy EX

Gray Veyron wrote:

Hmmm... is that how humans play osu! with that kind of setup? o.o
Yeah the thing is my mousepad causes too much friction while playing insanes So I kinda just raged after a few plays and brought out a cutting board as a substitute, too cheap to buy a better mousepad :oops:
It actually works a whole lot better than you would imagine. :D
Raisha Millenia
welcome to forums, Drake ~
Gumpy
Welcome to the forum

Does your "mousepad" even work as one?
lit120
welcome to osu!, Drake ^^
Topic Starter
Eddy EX

Gumpyyy wrote:

Welcome to the forum

Does your "mousepad" even work as one?
If you're referring to the cutting board, yes it honestly works fine. :)
NoScreename
Welcome to osu! First, I wanna say that I have an even worse setup than that. It's just my *cough*crap*cough* laptop and two mouses sitting on top of a small ironing board (Yes, you heard right. AN IRONING BOARD.) Also, jumps are also my weak point, so we're kinda in the same boat. Ghetto setups FTW! Btw, I hope you don't get spinters.
Kurogamii
Welcome to osu!, Drake
please enjoy yourself
Topic Starter
Eddy EX

NoScreename wrote:

Welcome to osu! First, I wanna say that I have an even worse setup than that. It's just my *cough*crap*cough* laptop and two mouses sitting on top of a small ironing board (Yes, you heard right. AN IRONING BOARD.) Also, jumps are also my weak point, so we're kinda in the same boat. Ghetto setups FTW! Btw, I hope you don't get spinters.
Well so far no splinters, though if that were to happen I'd probably cave in and buy an actual good mousepad nah screw it 8-)
JackBezarius18
Welcome Drake.
Enjoy the Forums and the game, nice pad n_n