forum

osu! idol (Final Round - Complete!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
LightDreamer
There is all kind of voices. Sometime, people are just having fun, but there's also ones who put all their heart into it
TheNekoNextDoor

LightDreamer wrote:

There is all kind of voices. Sometime, people are just having fun, but there's also ones who put all their heart into it
Some, on the other hand, are both. :3
Marcin

KeimaOtoshigami wrote:

Can I have a notification message when my record has been successfully submitted?
I mean, I'm kinda worried if my net goes derping and doesn't send the song link.
It did went through.
jazzy9875x
Ariesakura, such a nice cover and good voice <3
Jazz

shahlalalalala wrote:

Jazz wrote:

is it just me or some people submitted songs that are not in osu!
well, they didn't say the songs HAD to be from osu

Marcin wrote:

jazzy9875x wrote:

So the song doesn't have to be from osu? ^^
No.
officials, please correct me if I miscontrued this.
Garven
Oo, nice song choice, Nodachi! I sang that myself a while back. It's such a beautiful arrangement~
birra

Jazz wrote:

officials, please correct me if I miscontrued this.
....welp.

Anyways the thing is, have fun and goodluck for all of us.
AxE Rayden
shARPII
Guys, I'll just try to remind you something :
Don't submit if you're not registered to osu!idol!
Every submissions who're not green won't be listened.

And yeah, 4 days remaining and only ~25 entries now so we're waiting for the 125 others.
CptHampton

shARPII wrote:

And yeah, 4 days remaining and only ~25 entries now so we're waiting for the 125 others.
These things take time! Planning! Preparation! I should have mine in later today...
Kyonko Hizara

shARPII wrote:

Guys, I'll just try to remind you something :
Don't submit if you're not registered to osu!idol!
Every submissions who're not green won't be listened.

I bet that at most half of the people will not get in a submission
Garven
im sure submisssions will rise when the weekend comes and people actually have time
Jazz

Garven wrote:

im sure submisssions will rise when the weekend comes and people actually have time
exactly, it's not like most peoples' life only revolve around this game, or in singing for that matter
DragonSlayer96
Asking for a shy friend of mine. Can you sing without music or does there have to be the intrumentals playing?
shARPII

DragonSlayer96 wrote:

Asking for a shy friend of mine. Can you sing without music or does there have to be the intrumentals playing?
He's shy but he can sing for osu!idol? :p
As he wants, I still think it's better with an instrumental because if we don't know the song, we know if the tone is right or not.
But definitely, this is not a problem, we only focus on the voice.
_Shirayukihime_
Can you also sing with the vocals on or only instrumental? :O
Don
My first submission was outdated, I found out an instrumental existed. I just added it in. Then I reuploaded the wrong version. I hope it can be replaced.
Topic Starter
ztrot
I'm really impressed at the turn out thus far with about 40 entries submitted so far
Marcin
Just a little request from my side, since I keep list cleaned up - if you submit once, please send me pm if you want to update your link, don't resubmit - it causes confusion (especially you don, three different files + two hostings :D)
Evanescent-
Can I actually Pitch the song?
Garven
I don't see why not. It's vocal alteration that is frowned upon.
HeatKai
How I wish I'm still active at recording my singing.. obviously Kurai and mine duet lilium will blow your heart away, judges. hue
Garven
Bleh. I wish I had more time to record to fix all the errors, but oh well. If you listen closely, I'm sure you can hear some of the kids screaming haha.
Topic Starter
ztrot
OHH FUN I WILL ENJOY THE SCREAMS OF THE KIDS IT FEEDS MY RAGE.
MissTitannia
Hello, can someone tell me when is the deadline? I know its 7 days but because of time difference i'm interested when the actual deadline is. (I'm not home atm and I will be in about 20 hours from now and i can record then, is that still in the 7 day deadline?) Thanks in advance. :)
CptHampton

MissTitannia wrote:

Hello, can someone tell me when is the deadline? I know its 7 days but because of time difference i'm interested when the actual deadline is. (I'm not home atm and I will be in about 20 hours from now and i can record then, is that still in the 7 day deadline?) Thanks in advance. :)
It says on the main post that the deadline is September 16th UTC 05:00
Hard
i really wanna participate but i am lying down with a cold and my throat hurts. I hope it gets better tomorrow so I can sing something.

:( I was really looking forward to this
FreezingCiz
I wanted to participate but it was too late (my singing sucks badly). Why is there only less than half of the submissions? (lol) when there is only 2 days left, and good luck to all participants. :)
MissTitannia

CptHampton wrote:

It says on the main post that the deadline is September 16th UTC 05:00
Thank you, I missed that :)
NaTha
Good Luck to everyone. i allready have my favourite ;D
only4mber
*Joins right before the deadline* :?
CptHampton

only4mber wrote:

The deadline to join was a while ago, unfortunately :?
Maybe since quite a few people who registered didn't submit you'll get lucky?
Nice voice, btw
Kyonko Hizara

only4mber wrote:

The deadline for registering was September 8th, but had ended days prior due to all the slots being filled.
GAMI
why my name get strike? do I make something wrong? sankyuu
Jazz
that means you're not part of the first 150 who signed up
Meemers_GSD
Can we take the .mp3 file directly from osu (complete with singing), and sing to that ? Or do we have to find an instrumental only version?
Hard
I did my submission, but I am not really happy with it. I got a cold and my throat hurts and stuff and I hope I will get to sing in stage 2 so I can show off... Well not really show off but be better than what I did >w<
GAMI

Jazz wrote:

that means you're not part of the first 150 who signed up
but I already update my song and can't I compete again on this event?
[ Kichiro ]
s-sorry, on Sharlo's song, on #3:26, is that counted as dual vocal layer? ._.
yealina

[ Kichiro ] wrote:

s-sorry, on Sharlo's song, on #3:26, is that counted as dual vocal layer? ._.
all duets are count if sharlo's counted. i think
show more