forum

Hi-hi~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Violent Rime
Hi there~
Nice to meet you and my name is Violent Rime (got this name from a game name zenonia) and my true name is Lissa, i'm a female
eto... arghh... i forgot what i must wrote next sorry :cry: , you know i'm really bad at introducing b,but i hope i can have many friend here and thank you for reading my introducing :)
Sakibaraki
Welcome to osu! Rime-chan. Hope you enjoy staying here (and the game also :P)
Topic Starter
Violent Rime

Sakibaraki wrote:

Welcome to osu! Rime-chan. Hope you enjoy staying here (and the game also :P)
hehe... thank you :D
Kurogamii
Welcome to the game and it's community, Violent Rime!
hope you enjoy your stay here

btw have you introduce yourself in indonesian subforum?
Nutella
Welcome to osu! & the forums! Hope you have a great time on the forums & playing the game! c:
Raisha Millenia
welcome to osu!forums~
Topic Starter
Violent Rime

Kurogamii wrote:

Welcome to the game and it's community, Violent Rime!
hope you enjoy your stay here

btw have you introduce yourself in indonesian subforum?
uh... eto..... not yet hehe... i will introduce myself in IND subforum ASAP if i'm not really busy in irl anyway thank you :D

yNutella wrote:

Welcome to osu! & the forums! Hope you have a great time on the forums & playing the game! c:

Ichara wrote:

welcome to osu!forums~
thank you~ :D
Zilent_old
Welcome to Osu! hope you enjoy the forums and playing the game :D
Topic Starter
Violent Rime

Zilent wrote:

Welcome to Osu! hope you enjoy the forums and playing the game :D
Thank you~ :D
ZeroThief
omfg zenonia *---------------* !!!!!!! i loved zenonia 3! jesus it was so good... the story is so touching ;__; regret.... </3
Topic Starter
Violent Rime

Gebba Darkrose wrote:

omfg zenonia *---------------* !!!!!!! i loved zenonia 3! jesus it was so good... the story is so touching ;__; regret.... </3
Yeah i like zenonia 3 to... but i'm still not completely done this game because i always stuck on the last boss :cry: same with zenonia 5 to... but on zenonia 5 i dunno where to find the "pink key" and now my level is reaching 110 :| , maybe because low level equipment or something related like that's anyway haha... a zenonia fans here OMG and nice to meet you!!! :)
Trash Boat
welcome (not so)Violent Rime
Mr Capuce
welcome to osu! @Violent Rime. I hope we will be friends :oops:
ZeroThief

Violent Rime wrote:

Gebba Darkrose wrote:

Yeah i like zenonia 3 to... but i'm still not completely done this game because i always stuck on the last boss :cry: same with zenonia 5 to... but on zenonia 5 i dunno where to find the "pink key" and now my level is reaching 110 :| , maybe because low level equipment or something related like that's anyway haha... a zenonia fans here OMG and nice to meet you!!! :)
zenonia 3 last boss... rip my shaman ;-;'
i didnt come too far on zenonia 5 cuz my phone broke :C but i remember i was top 500 in pvp for a short while xD
Vuelo Eluko
Welcome, keep in mind that a lot of beatmaps downloads have been taken down due to copyright recently, if you are unable to download a map you want on the osu! website, go here and use the searchbar at the top to find it instead.
Topic Starter
Violent Rime

Trash Boat wrote:

welcome (not so)Violent Rime
T,thank you~

Capuce Sm wrote:

welcome to osu! @Violent Rime. I hope we will be friends :oops:
Thank you~

Gebba Darkrose wrote:

zenonia 3 last boss... rip my shaman ;-;'
i didnt come too far on zenonia 5 cuz my phone broke :C but i remember i was top 500 in pvp for a short while xD
wow that's great but i never used pvp mode so i dunno how much my ranking on pvp ranking... well i hope we can will be friends ;)

Riince wrote:

Welcome, keep in mind that a lot of beatmaps downloads have been taken down due to copyright recently, if you are unable to download a map you want on the osu! website, go here and use the searchbar at the top to find it instead.
wooooooooooooow~ this is what i need, so i don't need to login again if i wanna to DL a beatmap thank you so much Riince :)
lit120
Welcome to the game ^^. Hope you enjoy with everyone as always, and have fun :D
Topic Starter
Violent Rime

lit120 wrote:

Welcome to the game ^^. Hope you enjoy with everyone as always, and have fun :D
haha thank you~ :D