Topic Starter
Kyshiro

Ayu wrote:

Kyshiro wrote:

If you'd grow ears you'd hear it's mapped to the strings after all
Ik bedoelde je moeders string ok
hot
riffy
Gosh, it took a while. Sorry about the delay, had some problems with elecricity yesterday.

[General]
  1. You could add d'n'b and, perhaps, word and just to make it easier for people to find this song when they look for d'n'b stuff.
  2. Since you don't have no breaks nor widescreen storyboard, disable both Letterboxes in Breaks and Widescreen support in all diffs.
[Ami's Easy]
  1. The diff needs at least one spinner to make scores vary after qualification. Otherwise, we may get a lot of players with the same score, which isn't a good fun. :(
  2. 00:21:975 (1,2) - probably you would like to move the slider a bit down in order to make the flow here as good, as it is in the rest of the diff. :) Example
  3. 00:30:204 (1) - minor - as the head of (1) is too close to 00:28:833 (2) - it might bug newbies a bit. Why don't we move (!) a bit to make the pattern preettier and more readable? See for yourself
  4. 01:16:833 (1) - minor - (1) is too close to (3), so players may mistakenly hit it BEFORE hitting (4). To prevent the misunderstanding, you might want to re-arrange the pattern. As it would make the diff more playable, I'd like to see this applied, but if you don't want to, it's also fine.
  5. 01:20:090 (2,3) - I would rather make it flow this way since

As we've discussed in-game, OD1 makes the diff much more playable for newbies and it should be it. Everything else is fine, apart from the patterns I've listed, but these are just minor fixes. Nice diff.
[Normal]
  1. Just thinking, that you could use CS 3,5 which will look better with your diff and make it a bit more challenging, which also would be good for this diff.
  2. 00:46:661 (5) - don't you feel like a new combo here would fit woth with the vocals and with the music? Furthermore, your comboing seems a bit irregular here and a NC would solve it.
  3. 01:25:061 (1) - minor - as the overlap seems a bit untidy/tricky (it covers slidertick), you might want to avoid that, if it's possible. example

It's just I think that CS 3,5 would make it even better-looking. Otherwise it's all cool already.
[Hard]
  1. 00:42:718 - try to remove the spinner and map it properly? That's what you did in the other two diffs. Ami also has this part mapped, so, the spinner breaks consistency.
  2. 01:09:118 (2,3,4,6,7,8) - what if you replace them with an 1/4 sliders? You can use sliders, instead of triplets for non-kiai parts, and then, start using triplets durig the kiai to make it more challenging and epic for the players. Give it a try, it won't change your rhythm too much, but it will make it a bit more interesting, I think.

Great fun, neat patterns. If you apply my suggestion, I would be more than happy with the diff, but right now, it is also awesome.
[Insane]
  1. Try dropping OD to 8 or to 7,5? This would make the diff much more playable as there is a fair amount of 1/4s.
  2. 01:05:004 (6) - minor - don't you feel like the slider should be straight. As those 1/4s are straight mostly, seeing this one curved bugged me a bit.
  3. 01:38:433 (7) - probably you could use a triplet here, instead. Since this slider can be misread as2x-rep. They are in the same combo, that is why it gets really confusing.

Gosh, really well done, I almost have nothing to complain about.
Well, the map got my heart ever since the first testplay. Call me back when you're done with checking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best of luck!
Topic Starter
Kyshiro

-Bakari- wrote:

Gosh, it took a while. Sorry about the delay, had some problems with elecricity yesterday.
[Ami's Easy]
  1. 01:16:833 (1) - minor - (1) is too close to (3), so players may mistakenly hit it BEFORE hitting (4). To prevent the misunderstanding, you might want to re-arrange the pattern. As it would make the diff more playable, I'd like to see this applied, but if you don't want to, it's also fine. I think the NC and the approach circle here will be enough to make it readable in this case

As we've discussed in-game, OD1 makes the diff much more playable for newbies and it should be it. Everything else is fine, apart from the patterns I've listed, but these are just minor fixes. Nice diff.
[Hard]
  1. 01:09:118 (2,3,4,6,7,8) - what if you replace them with an 1/4 sliders? You can use sliders, instead of triplets for non-kiai parts, and then, start using triplets durig the kiai to make it more challenging and epic for the players. Give it a try, it won't change your rhythm too much, but it will make it a bit more interesting, I think. These originally were 1/4 sliders, but it felt like a too big gap to leave the hard without any sort of tripples which is why i replaced a few sliders with tripples

Great fun, neat patterns. If you apply my suggestion, I would be more than happy with the diff, but right now, it is also awesome.
[Insane]
  1. Try dropping OD to 8 or to 7,5? This would make the diff much more playable as there is a fair amount of 1/4s. I really think OD8.5 fits fine, the timing is very accurate (At least i get -8 ~ +8 while playing it) and making it 8 would be just a bit too easy imo, i SS'd it every single try
  2. 01:05:004 (6) - minor - don't you feel like the slider should be straight. As those 1/4s are straight mostly, seeing this one curved bugged me a bit. It contrasts with the next tripple, which is curved

Gosh, really well done, I almost have nothing to complain about.
[/list]

Well, the map got my heart ever since the first testplay. Call me back when you're done with checking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best of luck!
Fixed all except these few things, thanks :3
riffy
Quicly re-checking.

[Easy]
  1. 00:30:204 (1,2) - ultra-minor - you can make the transition flow better and more naturally if you curve the slider abnnd rotate it a bit. Example.
  2. 00:41:175 (1,2) - pretty sure that there's a little (but noticeable) spacing mistake. You might want to fix it if you want evrything to be PERFECT.
    Note: 00:43:918 (1,2) - same.
[Insane]
  1. 01:20:604 (7) - we've missed it, and I'm sorry, but you probably should replace this one with a triplet just like we did it earlier with a similar pattern. The reason is the same, it may get a bit tricky.
Nothing else, should be ALMOST ready to go. Obviously, call me back.
Topic Starter
Kyshiro
All fixed
riffy
Everything should be fine now.

Bubbled.
Topic Starter
Kyshiro
wooh thanks :3
Asphyxia
HOLLA HOLLA GIMME DAT DOLLA

Ranked~