forum

Osu!Mania moveable accuracy location

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +66
Topic Starter
yuh25
Would be nice if I could move the accuracy to somewhere closer to the 'gear' or even had a coloured background/bar that changed based on the rank that you are currently at.
Flanster
Move the accuracy location huh. You mean something like this?
SPOILER
DJMAX Trilogy - Accuracy showing under combo in gear.

As for the bar thing, I dont think its needed, just by seeing the accuracy, you'd know what grade you're gonna get.
FrzR

LoliFlan wrote:

SPOILER

As for the bar thing, I dont think its needed, just by seeing the accuracy, you'd know what grade you're gonna get.
I agree. But that edit is great though. :D
Topic Starter
yuh25

LoliFlan wrote:

SPOILER

Exactly that, or where ever you wanted.

As for the bar, I mean't if for some reason the accuracy couldn't be implemented for whatever reason. And it wouldn't get in the way like the accuracy.

I'm just sick of having to reset because I'm constantly checking my accuracy and missing notes =\.
Flanster
I know that feel, happened to me tons of times. I remember I talked with the dev when osu!mania was still not even a ranked mode about the accuracy indicator being close to the gear/combo like djmax. I think he said it was difficult to implement, not sure. I do support this though.

Fr33z3R wrote:

I agree. But that edit is great though. :D
thats a screenshot of DJMAX Trilogy, not an edit lol.
TouchFluffyTail
I want everything movable so I can make proper skins; accuracy, score, map timer, health bar. :oops:

DJNightmare
SO MUCH WIN ^
Topic Starter
yuh25

TouchFluffyTail wrote:

I want everything movable so I can make proper skins; accuracy, score, map timer, health bar. :oops:

Would be nice. :)
Koakuma_old

TouchFluffyTail wrote:

This
Axel
Topic Starter
yuh25

Axel wrote:

:) :D
Topic Starter
yuh25
[Bump]
Is this even possible?
Aqo
support

in LR2 I made my accuracy in the middle of the playfield. I don't see why this isn't possible in osu. just remove the hardcoding for the x,y and make it a user setting in the ini like other things...
Topic Starter
yuh25
[Bump] :(
Blaizer
Seems like skinning support for osu!mania needs a bit of a revamp.

Something that's also wanted: change the width of the judgement line.