posted
Total Posts
show more
Duckk_old
much attention seek :/
Cheese

Duckk wrote:

much attention seek :/
I genuily find this thread entertaining.
Makan1
*lost quote, not bothered to look back, but in relation to HR*
Whether it's "useless" is completely subjective but if the guy is aiming for Cookiezi status hr is obviously something that needs to be learnt.[/quote]

completely agree. Cookiezi was better known for his HR scores and along with his DT. its and its something that isn't done with being 'learnt' it needs to be completely mastered. getting good at DT is a small part of the game and SnowWhite is already better than Cookiezi at DT now, so to reach Cookiezi tier, you will actually be inferior to the best. its all about HR

don't sweat yourself out, dude. you might quite before 1 year if you play this much ww
x_Co0ki420ezi_x
>Memorizing a couple of jumps > cookiezi

i kek'd
Cheese
Cookiezi was known for his aim whether its with DT or HR. And saying SnowWhite CAN go faster then Cookiezi is true in a way but only on good day. The fact that Cookiezi could do his top plays over and over makes him faster in a way. (Not sure if you guys get what im trying to say).
Falling Snow
I dunno if this is still active or not, but I love your ambition. You're a pretty good inspiration.
I did my own little sort of thing if it matters. p/3320405#p3320405
I would've put it in the comments but it'd probably just get lost.
ayumilovexd
is there a beatmap pack for the songs? because i want to beable to play on insane but i just dont know where to start.. :( can you please give me beatmap packs that are helpful and can get you from normal to insane?
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

ayumilovexd wrote:

is there a beatmap pack for the songs? because i want to beable to play on insane but i just dont know where to start.. :( can you please give me beatmap packs that are helpful and can get you from normal to insane?
You only have around 250 plays, you might be asking the wrong question.

I would just download any map you can play without too much struggle until you get the hang of things
RaneFire

ayumilovexd wrote:

Due to osu!'s mapping criteria, you can download any ranked map you want and it should have a difficulty you can play. Just play lots of different maps and play a lot.
Makan1

Cheese wrote:

Cookiezi was known for his aim whether its with DT or HR. And saying SnowWhite CAN go faster then Cookiezi is true in a way but only on good day. The fact that Cookiezi could do his top plays over and over makes him faster in a way. (Not sure if you guys get what im trying to say).
I believe SnowWhite is already at that level where he really does do DT in less than 4 tries and FC it. He gets like a 300~350pp score once a day almost. He is really just that good already...
nrl

Makan1 wrote:

He gets like a 300~350pp score once a day almost. He is really just that good already...
As well he should, 350pp barely even makes it into his top ranks.
FlyingKebab
The moment i saw you had 99%+ acc on everything you play i get so demoralized for a second that well... ****. I guess it just happens to some people. Unless you really grinded easy maps for 10's upon 10's of hours each day.
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

FlyingKebab wrote:

The moment i saw you had 99%+ acc on everything you play i get so demoralized for a second that well... ****. I guess it just happens to some people. Unless you really grinded easy maps for 10's upon 10's of hours each day.
Stopped grinding maps days ago now :^)

But the pp will come....eventually.....lots of low accuracy FC's that could be 200+ pp
Makan1

I KNEW IT! ! ! ! Its sooooooooo expected for people to stop 'grinding' maps after they do it for a certain amount of time. So it looks like you're gonna take the chill route and probably never reach cookiezi tier ever. frustration = never improve yblah blah

like I said, don't sweat yourself out. its impossible to reach a skill level that high in 1 a year or 2 no matter how hard you grind, so it would've been a long route of pain and sorrow.
nrl
Grinding AR8 DTs will get him nowhere. This might.
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

NarrillNezzurh wrote:

Hard Rock is kind of fun now btw.

But the occasional "Wtf how was that a 100?" still kind of bothers me.....
Vuelo Eluko

Woobowiz wrote:

NarrillNezzurh wrote:

your acc needs work

hue

nrl

Woobowiz wrote:

HR makes map-song mismatches painfully obvious. I notice almost immediately whether a map is ahead of the audio or behind it.
Cheese
Woob do you drag or hover?

Woobowiz wrote:

LYING BITCH

edit: btw woob teach me how to shit acc
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

Cheese wrote:

Woob do you drag or hover?
Drag
Topic Starter
Woobowiz
Uhhh, random 209 pp play?

Not sure if fluke or training is working.

Woobowiz wrote:

I MISSED IT
GODAMN

woob just pm me whenever you feel like you're gonna get a good score from now on
GoldenWolf

Woobowiz wrote:

Nah, just the DOUBLETIME MODIFICATION power
Vuelo Eluko

GoldenWolf wrote:

Nah
Wow.
Rude
[-Cloud-]
True though.
Vuelo Eluko

[-Cloud-] wrote:

True though.
but i mean saying his practice isnt paying off is a bit fucked
poor wooborip
GoldenWolf

Riince wrote:

but i mean saying his practice isnt paying off is a bit fucked
poor wooborip
Such is the power of the DOUBLETIME MODIFICATION, letting you get tons of pp without effort!
FlyingKebab
I never fully understood why DT raises the difficulty so much? Does BPM really have that much of an impact on the star rating?
[-Cloud-]
Aim and Speed are greatly increased with DT.
Franc[e]sco
I've been lurking in this thread for a while and I admire your constant effort at getting better. 3.5kpp in 6 months is not bad at all!
FlyingKebab
It really depends on how much you invest yourself into something. If you work for it you will see a result. And 3,5K in 6 months is a ton.

EDIT: The only thing I would invest a lot of time into now would be full screen jumps because I just feel like a boss when I somehow hit those things. But school is around the corner so, good grades don't just happen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
B1rd

[-Cloud-] wrote:

Aim and Speed are greatly increased with DT.
and accuracy. basically it increased everything that is weighted a lot, and actually decreases the difficulty of things that are difficult but are not weighed, like reading and patterns.
nrl

B1rd wrote:

like reading and patterns.
No change in AR will ever counteract the need to read everything 1.5x as fast. DT makes difficult-to-read maps near unreadable.
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

Woobowiz wrote:

Change the title to "The Road to Azer-Tier"
Vuelo Eluko

Woobowiz wrote:

if you know you'll choke, just choke as near to the end as you can, preferably as near to the end as is physically possible.

That's what I do.
Karuta-_old_1

NarrillNezzurh wrote:

B1rd wrote:

No change in AR will ever counteract the need to read everything 1.5x as fast. DT makes difficult-to-read maps near unreadable.
some people use AR10 because they want to read less, unfortunately I am those people who likes those patterns
B1rd

NarrillNezzurh wrote:

B1rd wrote:

Actually, I think that in some cases, being slower can make maps harder to read. With DT or w/o, maps have the same circle density- with DT you have to comprehend what you're seeing 50% faster, but without it, you have to keep the notes in your 'memory' for longer. This is the reason that some people may have trouble no-modding AR8 maps they can DT.
x_Co0ki420ezi_x

B1rd wrote:

Actually, I think that in some cases, being slower can make maps harder to read. With DT or w/o, maps have the same circle density- with DT you have to comprehend what you're seeing 50% faster, but without it, you have to keep the notes in your 'memory' for longer. This is the reason that some people may have trouble no-modding AR8 maps they can DT.
DT or no DT means no difference if you have a good sense of rhythm and time, assuming we're talking about relatively familiar tempos of 60-240, which is where about 99% of music lands. The majority of people who can't read AR8 simply lack those, and play whack-a-mole simulator instead. Because if you can't read 130bpm then you sure as fuck can't read 300bpm, as it barely exists outside this game aside from shitty scene music like splitter/speedcore.
show more