show more
IppE
Jokes on you corin, I read it all.
Trash Boat
me too
Corin

IppE wrote:

Jokes on you corin, I read it all.
Jokes on you, I updated it to reflect on that statement.
Trash Boat
Joke's on you now. It proves that we care, and that there will be more.
Lewder
i read it too, not reading his argument(?) would be plain rude

going this far astray from the topic this thread never had is something to be proud of
Bweh
*proves

Though honestly I'd rather end it as soon as possible since there's barely anything left to discuss
OsuMe65
Can't read long shit.
Trash Boat

Brian OA wrote:

*proves
thank you :)

In conclusion, Nvidia FTW, though that doesn't mean AMD is inferior. It's up to you to decide that.
DJ Angel
the cheapest the best, but I stil prefer nvidia
Trash Boat
I'd like to try, if I could, that Intel-Nvidia combination. what do you say?
loldcraft
SPOILER

Brian OA wrote:

Your only post of worth was your first one
Well I'm aware too, because it seems like I have to repeatedly explain to Lewder that saying this argument of which brand is better will never end because we are comparing companies and not specific models/features doesn't make me contradict myself.

And to make it clear, I'm not against anyone with incorrect grammar, but people with complete incoherent sentences that don't even make sense.(and proceed to show perfect language capabilities when implicated as a result of a misunderstanding) And by the way, I've put all my replies to Leweder in the same phrasing/manner he has addressed me, and thus would seem like a complete jerk (intended effect, I do NOT usually insult people as such).

Anyway, to have filled up 2/8 pages of this discussion over 1 post was just plain dumb so i'd rather just end it as a misunderstanding than spend ages arguing.

On topic:

Trash Boat wrote:

I'd like to try, if I could, that Intel-Nvidia combination. what do you say?
Now i'm wondering if its possible for AMD to"optimize" the CPU/GPU for each other since they are after all from the same company, or simply create 1 chip that does both, something that NVIDIA can't do (unless they merge with intel)
Bweh

loldcraft wrote:

SPOILER

Brian OA wrote:

Your only post of worth was your first one
Well I'm aware too, because it seems like I have to repeatedly explain to Lewder that saying this argument of which brand is better will never end because we are comparing companies and not specific models/features doesn't make me contradict myself.

And to make it clear, I'm not against anyone with incorrect grammar, but people with complete incoherent sentences that don't even make sense.(and proceed to show perfect language capabilities when implicated as a result of a misunderstanding) And by the way, I've put all my replies to Leweder in the same phrasing/manner he has addressed me, and thus would seem like a complete jerk (intended effect, I do NOT usually insult people as such).
Yes, he's well aware of your point. He recognized that in the post where he let you stay on a horse or something.

And I know what kind of people your signature is addressed to, but it seems something too restrictive to be put as your signature. It's as if you deal with incoherent buffoons all day every day.

Regarding the jerk thing, let's not. I don't really want to go over proving to each other over something so pointless it might as well be a red herring.
Lewder

loldcraft wrote:

I've put all my replies to Leweder in the same phrasing/manner he has addressed me, and thus would seem like a complete jerk (intended effect, I do NOT usually insult people as such).
I did actually put a lot of thought into this immediately after giving you my second reply and I came to the conclusion that I find no indication in your first reply to me that you behaved like you did on the basis of me calling you a moron. Alas, I'm not you and I can't accurately predict how an individual acts, even less one whom I have no previous acquaintance with. I suppose I'm 'sorry' for what I said, less in the apologetic manner and more in the way of me not wanting to argue this anymore, all joy I could get out of it has steeped out by now.
UnderminE
coloooooooor
Trash Boat
why not come back instead?
AutoMedic

UnderminE wrote:

coloooooooor
HEY DONT
IppE

Sonatora wrote:

UnderminE wrote:

coloooooooor
HEY DONT
I like colours ;_;
dNextGen
you're only suporting the jew by purchasing nvidia-related products

AMD is the way to go m8
IppE
implying AMD is not also jews

they are everywhere
Lewder

IppE wrote:

implying AMD is not also jews

they are everywhere

dNextGen wrote:

you're only suporting the jew by purchasing nvidia-related products

AMD is the way to go m8
I wonder who could be behind this post..
|
|
|>
|
|
|
|
Cyclohexane
I think we're done here