forum

SISTAR - Shady Girl

posted
Total Posts
show more
Bass

Gabe wrote:

I highly suggest you to change the mapper's name to 716 Girl on the .osu of both difficulty.
Since your old username was 3er123 and you didn't ranked anything with that name, don't add it to the tags.

After you are done, call orion back.

She did, just with other account ;).
Aurele

Bass wrote:

Gabe wrote:

I highly suggest you to change the mapper's name to 716 Girl on the .osu of both difficulty.
Since your old username was 3er123 and you didn't ranked anything with that name, don't add it to the tags.

She did, just with other account ;).
Bass, no. She did a name change.
I modded this map with her old username.
pimp
wow
are you the 1st serious mapper of your country?

grats for bubble
MMzz
Ranked!
deadbeat
i'm crying on the inside ;w;
Pink Agate
nice song
[Yue]
gratz owo
Umi
Gratz on first ranked, good song :3 !
Flask

Gabe wrote:

uh
Sonnyc
Grats finally~~~
Dark_Ai
K-POP

Nice Song nice map I love it :33 omedeto~ >w<
senaya
сириесли? долгострой века :)
Ayu
...this map is highly overrated
[Luanny]

Ayu wrote:

...this map is highly overrated
lolcubes
Opinions are fine, but please keep this thread civil.

Thank you.
Topic Starter
716 Girl

lolcubes wrote:

Opinions are fine, but please keep this thread civil.

Thank you.
Thank you so much! :)
Aurele

Gabe wrote:

Are you guys serious?
Nothing as been done.. It was totally unnecessary to keep "321er" aas the mapper..

Seems I was not clear enought.
dkun

Gabe wrote:

Gabe wrote:

Are you guys serious?
Nothing as been done.. It was totally unnecessary to keep "321er" aas the mapper..

Seems I was not clear enought.
We talked over this with a few other BATs. You weren't ignored.
Stefan
I find it is fine. If I wouldn't have any ranked Maps/Diffs as "TheNutritiousGuy" I still would keep it into the Tags for personal reasons. I see nothing wrong on this point.

Congrats anyways
Aurele

dkun wrote:

We talked over this with a few other BATs. You weren't ignored.
I was not aware of this, thank you dkun.

I am still going to show my point, even it it's going to go nowhere o.o
This is 716 Girl's first map, she got no ranked maps/difficulties with the name "er321". Since the name change has been done many weeks before the ranking, the mapper had plenty of time to change the mapper's name on the beatmap. From now on, everytime she's going to have a new ranked map, she has to add "er321" in the tags, which is totally unnecessary..

meh.
sennank
thanks for create this map, i really like it :3 ... need more sistar please :3