Cheese wrote:

non competitive play = shit
he live streams the same way as any other decent player
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

Riince wrote:

anyway this has gotten quite off topic
where the wiz
I don't really have an opinion on the matter, which is why I didn't bother commenting on it.

But I do agree that jesse is one of the best osu streamers
winber1
but is he a kawaii loli

i think not
Vuelo Eluko

winber1 wrote:

but is he a kawaii loli

i think not
loli? debatable. kawaii? unquestionably.
thelewa

Rewben2 wrote:

thedamntrain wrote:

www is a huge flaming camwhoring faggot, much like lewa
...What?
you know the facecam that I don't have on my stream
Cheese

thedamntrain wrote:

www is a huge flaming camwhoring faggot, much like lewa

anything they might achieve in this game will not matter, sadly
So salty it makes me sad for you. And how is www flaming?
Topic Starter
Woobowiz
While I appreciate a healthy conversation about the popular osu streamers, I do not think personal attacks out of spite (or possibly jealousy?) are not healthy and you might want to consider just what you're trying to achieve doing that.

Anyways, OT : I've received valuable information and insight from asking around recently (unfortunately, not from all the players I wanted to ask). I suppose my method of improving (disregarding the pp farming) won't last for long. I haven't pieced it all together yet, but I'm definitely trying to come up with a system of.....well.....whatever I was blabbering about just now.
Varetyr
HR training hype
Vuelo Eluko
Lesjuh training hype
Soarezi
Justv put on aero amd 60 fps amd play öikke thst for a year ot so
Thats how vookiezi plsyed.
x_Co0ki420ezi_x
People running aero and complaining about input latency must be running on very old PCs/bloated installs. I have none, tried/tested with reaction times.
nrl
I don't know if aero makes a difference for fullscreen players.
Zare

thedamntrain wrote:

People running aero and complaining about input latency must be running on very old PCs/bloated installs. I have none, tried/tested with reaction times.
bro I got my pc like a year ago and it can run pretty much anything smoothly no problem, but osu with aero feels like i'm playing in water
x_Co0ki420ezi_x

NarrillNezzurh wrote:

I don't know if aero makes a difference for fullscreen players.
It doesn't. Aero is always disabled for fullscreen applications.
winber1
i've noticed a noticeable lag difference between using aero and not using it and i use full screen. i still put aero on cuz i'm a bawss
koromo

winber1 wrote:

i've noticed a noticeable lag difference between using aero and not using it and i use full screen. i still put aero on cuz i'm a bawss
I'm pretty sure you play borderless and not actual fullscreen mode winber.
Cheese
How do i disable windows aero
Edit: I can now read ar10
winber1

koromo wrote:

winber1 wrote:

I'm pretty sure you play borderless and not actual fullscreen mode winber.
either way i am a man

pls krowbar
thelewa
input latency from aero does not affect your reading it only affects your aim
Cheese

thelewa wrote:

The only thing that prevent you from playing a map you cant read is your aim.
[-Cloud-]

Cheese wrote:

thelewa wrote:

The only thing that prevent you from playing a map you cant read is your aim.
More like your brain.
nrl

thelewa wrote:

It doesn't affect your pattern reading, but it obviously affects your reaction time, which is important when increasing AR.
Cheese
Absolutely everything comes from the brain so im not sure what you mean.
nrl
He means aim has nothing to do with reading.
Top Bunk
Reading is reading and aim is aim. Nothing else to it. Wow, complicated.
Cheese

SlasherZX wrote:

Genius
meteor22

Cheese wrote:

Absolutely everything comes from the brain so im not sure what you mean.
nobody uses their brain when playing osu
Varetyr

meteor22 wrote:

I hope it was sarcastic, I'm not even sure anymore.

@Woobowiz : I don't want to rush you or anything, but your OP was last edited 15 days ago, which is pretty meh because it's the main point of your topic. I hope you didn't forget ~

NEVER GIVE UP !
x_Co0ki420ezi_x

Varetyr wrote:

meteor22 wrote:

I hope it was sarcastic, I'm not even sure anymore.

@Woobowiz : I don't want to rush you or anything, but your OP was last edited 15 days ago, which is pretty meh because it's the main point of your topic. I hope you didn't forget ~

NEVER GIVE UP !
This game does need more Shibayan Records. Somebody needs to do a marathon of the entire Magico Catastrophe.
jasian
Haven't heard from our Cookiezi-to-be for a few days. Give us an update will ya.
Cheese
What about a No-mod week
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

litejason wrote:

Haven't heard from our Cookiezi-to-be for a few days. Give us an update will ya.
Well, I start another school semester on Aug 20th and I'm trying to squeeze in work between classes, so those 8 hours days will only really happen on weekends now.

Also, the lack of updates DOES NOT mean I'm being inactive, in fact I'm literally practicing and training other aspects whenever I can.

My aim is/was sloppy and I couldn't get accurate scores with it or else I risk missing because I overshot or undershot a jump.

My low BPM streaming is really unstable and twitchy, so I try to remedy it by alternating as much as possible.

My reading continues to be my weakest attribute, but I'm getting better, I've even sometimes played with HR or HDHR and didn't cry at all (except when I fail Masterpiece or Halcyon with HR at the very end of the map, then it's kind of depressing).

I try my best not to play too much DT and instead play 5.2+ star No-mod maps. 5.2 star AR 9 maps teach the game way better than 5.2 star DT maps anyways.

Training will continue until I'm confident enough that 200 pp plays won't be miracles, but rather normal for me.

At the moment, I will play with a "I'll just play, and maybe coincidentally pick up some pp if it comes along" sort of mindset. pp farming not only kills my hands, but it also makes me tilt faster and gives me lots of anxiety when I get close to an FC.
nrl

Woobowiz wrote:

I'll just play, and maybe coincidentally pick up some pp if it comes along
FINALLY
f i z i k

SlasherZX wrote:

you need good reading to get good aim though

NarrillNezzurh wrote:

Woobowiz wrote:

I'll just play, and maybe coincidentally pick up some pp if it comes along
FINALLY
THREADS OVER GUYS
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

The Saten one is harder :(
Duckk_old
much attention seek :/
Cheese

Duckk wrote:

much attention seek :/
I genuily find this thread entertaining.
Makan1
*lost quote, not bothered to look back, but in relation to HR*
Whether it's "useless" is completely subjective but if the guy is aiming for Cookiezi status hr is obviously something that needs to be learnt.[/quote]

completely agree. Cookiezi was better known for his HR scores and along with his DT. its and its something that isn't done with being 'learnt' it needs to be completely mastered. getting good at DT is a small part of the game and SnowWhite is already better than Cookiezi at DT now, so to reach Cookiezi tier, you will actually be inferior to the best. its all about HR

don't sweat yourself out, dude. you might quite before 1 year if you play this much ww
show more