forum

Separate Combo Colors and Timer Ring Colors

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AdventTechno
This is a skin feature request... So i didn't know if to post this question under Skinning or Feature Requests... Sorry if this is in the wrong location in advance...

I'm trying to make a Black oriented skin but having Black Combo Colors makes the Timer Ring also Black which makes it not possible to see when to hit notes on a Black BG or Dimmed BG. Think of this as 1/2 a Hidden Mod. I would like/love to be able to have Separated Combo Colors and Timer Ring Colors so I can have Black Combo Colors but White Timer Rings. It is not possible to change these individually; Whatever the Combo Color is the Timer Ring is which makes my skin not very playable.

Thank you for your time :D
Full Tablet
You can make the combo color white, and use the hitcircleoverlay.png to make circles black, and SliderTrackOverride in the skin.ini to make slidertracks black as well.
Topic Starter
AdventTechno
That does work but for other colors it won't. I would like to have, say, a Red Timer ring with Blue, White, Purple, and Green Combo Colors. For Multiple Combo Colors your method will not work. Though I love that it works for Black Hit Circles with White Timer Rings; I kinda want more Functionality with it...