show more
Topic Starter
AnreFM
Update :
Change Video and BG, please redownload owo/
NoHitter
Rebubble
MMzz
Since I'm back in the BAT I will rank this.

RANKED!
Alarido
RAAAANKEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU ^.^

CONGRATZ ANREEEE~

very blessing ;3 Thanks to MMzz and NoHitter toooo ^^
Cloudchaser
I thought it was a JB's song lol... also congratulations :3
Natsu
congratz fun map i cant spin orz x_x
Bunny
congrats!! been waiting for this song to get ranked ^_^
Topic Starter
AnreFM
i was thinking of looking for another BAT when i suddenly saw this..

Thank you very much for the Rank MMzz, I take it this is your first rank after becoming a BAT again OvO
and also thank you everyone who helped; NoHitter for the bubble and rebubble, and ampzz for the HQ video, and MMzz for the rank too, and of course every modder who i can't mention(It's in the credit though lol)^^

Well, this is my first ranked map, and without guest diff. too, I can't be happier OuO
Thank you everyone for your support!! I won't make it to this point without you all! :')

Thanks again everyone!! :D
Rukaru
oh yeah~ grats for rank! :D
Kinomi
gratz
happy623
gratz for 1st rank!! 8-)
ampzz
For your first beatmap this is a really nice set; congratulations on the rank Anre! d-(^.^)o.
Flask
Personally think that the source should be Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei The Animation (Because the full name of this anime is ダンガンロンパ 希望の学園と絶望の高校生), or at least they should be in tags.

Well, I know this beatmap for a long time, and it's kinda cool and clean for your first beatmap. Congratulations o3o~
jyu
congratz!!
YTYuyu
oh wow i never thought a Dangan Ronpa song would get ranked o.o

congratz on your 1st rank ;)
Topic Starter
AnreFM
Thank you everyone OwO/

I'm glad that you took your time to congratulate me here, I hope my map is worth all your time :oops:
Nokeru
I want to say congrats too, because I love DR, I love the song... And I would like to play it if my laptop weren't broken T_T
But grats <33~
Neiji Razuiya
congrat to you :)
yurunneram
great job ^^ gratz~
[Aoi Sena]
proo XD beatmap :D
Leomessii
damn :(