forum

[invalid] Couple Features! [For Non-Supporters & Supporters]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
Topic Starter
[ Zero Alee ]
Hi, i have an idea about this, because is now ''visible'' here is a pair of couples on osu!

When people have mutual friendship, they can send an couple registration. [there isn't cost, this will be free!]

when people become a couple, they will be able to level up playing together, obviously you start from level 0, the longer play together, but will gain levels.
yet give me an idea of ​​how serious both profile and basic information [as the info that is displayed while playing]
osu! obviously does not have 3d avatars, so obviously not be able to make a dance couple, but a battle of couples ... where the winner takes the loser point. [say, I have my couple, and 1 couple have 600 points, and the other couple is 580, if the couple defeat rival couple, then you would win a certain amount of points playing certain level [almost like PP]
I'm still thinking of more ways for couples, but for now I suggest to have the opportunity to become a couple.

''please sorry about my english, is so bad''
Vuelo Eluko
a new way to circlejerk? count me in
toybot
when will osu! turn into an mmo, just asking
xasuma

[ Zero Alee ] wrote:

[centre]Hi, i have an idea about this, because is now ''visible'' here is a pair of couples on osu!

When people have mutual friendship, they can send an couple registration. [there isn't cost, this will be free!]

when people become a couple, they will be able to level up playing together, obviously you start from level 0, the longer play together, but will gain levels.
I really like this part. It would be like encouraging friendships within the game. I support this.
Past this point in your post, you lost me. lol
Kaeru

peppy wrote:

This is a video game, not a dating service.

deadbeat wrote:

no. osu! isn't a dating site. if you insist on having something like that, use the website section or your userpage
Sorry to be a downer.
deadbeat
brb, crying