forum

[Help] Pixels on images

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sheabies
Hi, I need help dealing with images that have fuzzy pixels like this https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/SlwTcYc.png. Is there any quick solution to solving this? I don't want to go fixing them pixel by pixel.
[cocoa]_old
You can use photozoom pro for make a bigger size of image but isn't free at all so you must buy the software first ;)
Topic Starter
Sheabies
How does making the image bigger help to make a cleaner image? (Tried thinking of less douchey way to say that but couldn't think of any sorry)
OsuMe65
This might help a bit but blurring them might do.

Can't guarantee success though.
[cocoa]_old

Sheabies wrote:

How does making the image bigger help to make a cleaner image? (Tried thinking of less douchey way to say that but couldn't think of any sorry)
bigger image= bigger+better pixel
for example when i'm using this app
OsuMe65
Anyway, that's also possible but if the OP has a weak PC to resize images up to 10K pixels... we can call it a "bad method"
[cocoa]_old

OsuMe65 wrote:

"bad method"
i always doing this method when i wanna @2x element nah nvm.
Topic Starter
Sheabies
I just tried the blurring method and that works pretty well, only problem is its takes time. Going to try the img enlarging method now
OsuMe65

[cocoa] wrote:

i always doing this method when i wanna @2x element
that's all right, any method is legal unless stated otherwise = w=b

EDIT: we're done here
Topic Starter
Sheabies
Should i redown size it after i upsize it? I tried to upsize it but it didn't make a difference. same with downsizing it after upsizing it.