posted
Total Posts
show more
Rin_SA_YA
Good !!! I love it ;)
acchikocchi_old
Your skin is sugoi <3
Maxis
Wow. Cute, sleek, colorful and efficient. I'm impressed.

Will download and give it a try.
Elzapatoverde
It looks really clean and nice, well done! I love the spinner.

EDIT: And the sounds, the sounds are really nice too >3<
Topic Starter
Soda

Maxis wrote:

Wow. Cute, sleek, colorful and efficient. I'm impressed.

Will download and give it a try.
Appreciate the feedback!~ Hope you enjoy it ^.^
Topic Starter
Soda

Elzapatoverde wrote:

It looks really clean and nice, well done! I love the spinner.

EDIT: And the sounds, the sounds are really nice too >3<
Thanks for the feedback! =w= Your skin is also really nice! ~
[ShamiisenDesu]
Nice Job :)
tarora
OMG this is fab <3 <3
Chikilin00
Everybody skins the mode-buttons is not cool anymore ;w;
But Why not skinning this and making it look better looks weird

I made the hitsounds louder, I'll leave them here
http://puu.sh/9Oxn3.rar
And thats im going to say, my opinion of the skin will be neutral, so yeah thats all.
Topic Starter
Soda

Chikilin00 wrote:

Everybody skins the mode-buttons is not cool anymore ;w;
But Why not skinning this and making it look better looks weird

I made the hitsounds louder, I'll leave them here
http://puu.sh/9Oxn3.rar
And thats im going to say, my opinion of the skin will be neutral, so yeah thats all.
Thanks for feedback! Will consider.
Tuna
Soda, you're a hero and Brandiezi approves.
Piine
I don't know why but slider ticks feel weird for me on this...dunno why. Other then that, the skin is wonderful
Topic Starter
Soda

Sulker wrote:

I don't know why but slider ticks feel weird for me on this...dunno why. Other then that, the skin is wonderful
hmm.. odd. I have all the slider ticks as silent audio files. I'll look into it.
Piine
I apologize. It seems that some files from my other skins got into my Soda skin :o It seems the skin is wonderful. Thanks
Shrik
10/10 would use again
schicksl
Great Job Soda!! Downloaded and already played nice skin love it :)
deadbeat
only thing i was confused about was having 4 combobursts that are all blank :/
Topic Starter
Soda

deadbeat wrote:

only thing i was confused about was having 4 combobursts that are all blank :/
Yeah that was on purpose. I wanted it minimal with no distractions. But if it is necessary I will add them into it.
deadbeat
why not just a single comboburst.png file?
Topic Starter
Soda

deadbeat wrote:

why not just a single comboburst.png file?
I feel really dumb rate now. >.>;
Will change and update now, thank you!

Edit* File has been updated. :)
egglet
Okay hello first of all I love your skin <3 Second um.. I feel dumb but how do you change it to numbers again? I found the folder and stuff but... I don't know xD
Topic Starter
Soda

LehPandah wrote:

Okay hello first of all I love your skin <3 Second um.. I feel dumb but how do you change it to numbers again? I found the folder and stuff but... I don't know xD
Go into your options on osu > find the "open skin folder" button > this will bring up the "soda v11" folder. Inside that folder you find another folder called "numbers". Go into that folder than go into the "soda numbers" folder > There highlight all the images and copy them. Than go back into the "soda v11" folder and paste them. Just say yes when it asks you to replace. Ask me if you have any more questions :3
Xytox
Cool skin, I actually started using a couple of the elements from this in my own. I have some suggestions though:

If you're planning on making more skins in the future I'd like to see you make use of x2 files for some HD goodness. I was kind of surprised to see a new skin like this with no x2 files in it. It looked really good in the screenshots and in-game, so I kind of expected it to be HD as well.

The ranking panel is not adapted after the graph, which makes it impossible - at least for me - to use the ranking-panel.png at all. I'd like to use it, but myeeeaaa, the line is overlapping the accuracy.

Then we have the girl in those "mode-[insert game mode here]-med.png" files. I personally think it feels awkward to have her in the middle; it makes it harder to read. Suggestion is to move her more to the right, but she might still be a bit in the way so whutevah.

I'd also like to see extra files, as in miss, 50 and 100 as numbers and letters (probably also 300s and just for the sake of completion, but I wouldn't make use of it). I can't play with stars as indicators, and I'd like something that matches the rest of the scorescreen. Personal request, but I'm hopefully not the only one who thinks so.

That's pretty much it, I guess. Again, cool skin. I usually don't change my skin at all, but I liked this one, so I did. Sorry for being nazi, but that's what happens with me when I want to use someone else's skin sometimes.
Topic Starter
Soda

Xytox wrote:

Cool skin, I actually started using a couple of the elements from this in my own. I have some suggestions though:

If you're planning on making more skins in the future I'd like to see you make use of x2 files for some HD goodness. I was kind of surprised to see a new skin like this with no x2 files in it. It looked really good in the screenshots and in-game, so I kind of expected it to be HD as well.

The ranking panel is not adapted after the graph, which makes it impossible - at least for me - to use the ranking-panel.png at all. I'd like to use it, but myeeeaaa, the line is overlapping the accuracy.

Then we have the girl in those "mode-[insert game mode here]-med.png" files. I personally think it feels awkward to have her in the middle; it makes it harder to read. Suggestion is to move her more to the right, but she might still be a bit in the way so whutevah.

I'd also like to see extra miss file, and 50s and 100s as numbers (probably also 300s and just for the sake of completion, but I wouldn't make use of it). I can't play with stars as indicators, and I'd like something that matches the rest of the scorescreen. Personal request, but I'm hopefully not the only one who thinks so.

That's pretty much it, I guess. Again, cool skin. I usually don't change my skin at all, but I liked this one, so I did. Sorry for being nazi, but that's what happens with me when I want to use someone else's skin sometimes.
Thank you for the constructive criticism. My apologies for it not being hd, it was a personal skin for a long time and I never had the need to have it higher res. If I ever get around to making another skin I will definitely cater to the higher res players.

Hmm.. Yeah I never thought about people wanting to add their own graphs behind it. This would literally just need me to move a few things around and resize my numbers to fix.

Good point on that. I can think of a few solution to improve readability on the text for the modes. :)

Adding extra files wouldn't be a hassle as those are quick additions! :) I can fix all of these by tmmr or way later tonight as i'm a little busy today. Once again thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.
dwiki12
uwaaaa amazing >.<
8-)
SSachiko
How did u apply the two girls at the main menu? I don't really get how :?
Topic Starter
Soda

SSachiko wrote:

How did u apply the two girls at the main menu? I don't really get how :?
If your asking how to make them show up you need to be a supporter on osu. :)
Xytox
Awesome update! I love you, you sexy beast.
Secretpipe

Xytox wrote:

Awesome update! I love you, you sexy beast.
_Faker-
Such a nice skin
[-Sophie-]_old
I really like this skin a lot.
It's very detailed to the code of osu!
Good job :)
TCLCNiche
This is excellent! Really neat and tidy skin, I love it!
Topic Starter
Soda
Thanks for the feedback _Faker-, [-Sophie-], TCLCNiche :D
<3
Taco_old_1
love the new ctb skin added
Ayesha Altugle
Weird that the thread title said v1.2 but the skin link is v1.3
Topic Starter
Soda

vahn10 wrote:

Weird that the thread title said v1.2 but the skin link is v1.3
I literally just updated the post to 1.3 X3
It is changed now :)
Averine_old
Gosh i just love this skin, thanksu soda-sama :)
[Moge-ko]
Cute Skin! :3
And full of stars x3
Catninja
Awesome!! Your skin is great, I love it!
Topic Starter
Soda
Thank you for feedback Severithe, [Moge-ko], and Catninja :3
<3
show more