forum

Good f2p pvp pc games?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Witch Mercy
Title.
What are some good free to play mmorpg games that has a pvp system?
kirueggy
Adventure Quest Worlds

Just kidding, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy
Trash Boat
LoL perhaps?
kirueggy

Trash Boat wrote:

LoL perhaps?
The title of the thread has "good" in it if you've forgotten
piruchan
Try Dragon Nest. Might get a bit chaotic tough.
AutoMedic
ELSWORD

GRAND CHASE

WARFRAME
kirueggy
TOONTOWN ONLINE
beeboy123

kirukashi wrote:

TOONTOWN ONLINE
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
La Volpe
Archeage.
AutoMedic

La Volpe wrote:

Archeage.
Do you have an Alpha Access. Really want to play that game since I can run that game High
Topic Starter
Witch Mercy

La Volpe wrote:

Archeage.
Isn't that in beta still or something?
La Volpe
Yes, it's still in Alpha, but you can sign up for the beta. I do have the alpha acess and so far i'm having a blast, Archeage is pvp oriented. Leveling zones can become war zones when there is a high amount of people from each factions. You can craft a boat with the help of you guild to take on the sea to fight other boats or to do trade runs. Also there is a pirate faction. The only way to become a pirate is to get a very high amount of infamy points, by commiting crime. There is 120 classes in this game depending by your skill set composition. Ex: My class is Paladin (Battlerage/Defence/Vitalism) There is 6 primary skill set you can choose from : Battlerage, Archery, Shadowcraft, Occultism, Sorcery and Vitalism. Then when you reach level 5 and 10 you can choose 2 other skill set: Auramency, Songcraft, Defence and Witchcraft you can choose any of the primary skills aswell. Once I get on my computer I can post some screenshot if you want.
Backfire
Dota 2
Pizzicato

Backfire wrote:

Dota 2
Tekklorn
TERA perhaps? Dunno how it is now but when I played it during beta and release the game was pretty solid and pvp was nice. Even has some loli if that's what floats your boat, or furry mini bears.
Topic Starter
Witch Mercy
Blaziken
If you mean FFXIV the pvp is pretty shit atm, plus it isn't f2p.
Mofu kun
Cosmic Break

Dragon Nest

League of Legends

osu!
noneed
tera fighting system is actually pretty neat + you get to play as a loli