Total Posts
show more
TheChangoleon
How do I apply the cursor in my Osu! ?
sergiosxz
this in red pleas XD
sergiosxz
Shiho-rin
Can someone help me make a pink version of these 3?

FluffyStorm

Shiho-rin wrote:

HERE YOU GO ^_^

Shiho-rin

Super Vegito wrote:

Shiho-rin wrote:

HERE YOU GO ^_^

OMG Thanks so much :) :D :)
helloitsme21
i dont think the skin working mines stuck on green?
Topic Starter
echoFX

helloitsme21 wrote:

i dont think the skin working mines stuck on green?
You must delete the old one
and allso rename the pictures

edit:

Stupid Puush.... Pack 2 and 3 and all picks went to... nowhere?!

Ill update the Download links and the preview Picks in the next days....
Nyaarlathotep
What color would you suggest for the default hitcircle colors? I play with hitcircles that use the normal Blue/Red/Yellow/Green combo.
Mathsma

Yamadash wrote:

What color would you suggest for the default hitcircle colors? I play with hitcircles that use the normal Blue/Red/Yellow/Green combo.

Yamadash wrote:

It's preference, but I always choose between red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, and pink because they are the "peaks" of colour brightness in my opinion. I never pick red as a default hitcircle colour because I just don't like it. Green and yellow blend together so I wouldn't have a yellow hitcircle and a green cursor and vice versa. White is also a good cursor colour because it does not blend in to the other colours nearly as much as you think it would, and if you use 100% dim it makes it easy to track your cursor.

red - 255,0,0
orange - 255,128,0
yellow - 255,255,0
green - 0,255,0
cyan - 0,255,255
pink - 255, 255,0
Elzapatoverde

Mathsma wrote:

Yamadash wrote:

It's preference, but I always choose between red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, and pink because they are the "peaks" of colour brightness in my opinion. I never pick red as a default hitcircle colour because I just don't like it. Green and yellow blend together so I wouldn't have a yellow hitcircle and a green cursor and vice versa. White is also a good cursor colour because it does not blend in to the other colours nearly as much as you think it would, and if you use 100% dim it makes it easy to track your cursor.

red - 255,0,0
orange - 255,128,0
yellow - 255,255,0
green - 0,255,0
cyan - 0,255,255
pink - 255, 255,0
I've realized that it is more practical to use just one or two combo colors, something from the same spectrum. Apparently it's easier for your brain to read the circles. And my personal taste is making the cursor and the circles in complementary colors: If the circles are blue, the cursor is orange, if the circles are green the cursor is red, etc.
Nyaarlathotep

elzapatoverde wrote:

I've realized that it is more practical to use just one or two combo colors, something from the same spectrum. Apparently it's easier for your brain to read the circles. And my personal taste is making the cursor and the circles in complementary colors: If the circles are blue, the cursor is orange, if the circles are green the cursor is red, etc.
So... Like Dark green and Light green? I'm so accustomed to using the 4 basic colors anything else would throw me off. What about cursor size. These cursors seem to be 50x50. It smaller usually better? I resized the white one to 40x40 and it's significantly smaller and I can actually jump better with it.
Elzapatoverde
Exactly, but I would recommend just doing what you are used to, if you like the 4 basic colors then use them.
I think the cursor is something completely personal, i like something small (forces you to be precise in the jumps) and "highlighting" that's why i use complementary colors in that case.

PD: I don't think this is the right thread to discuss this xD
Topic Starter
echoFX

elzapatoverde wrote:

PD: I don't think this is the right thread to discuss this xD
Its ok. This Thread is all about my and your Cursors.

Couz this is the most active and viewed Thread about Cursors.

But not for smaltalk. So you may right ;)

BTW:

Cursor Pack 1: ------ 5012 Downloads
Cursor Pack 2: ------ 2241 Downloads
Cursor Pack 3: ------ 2097 Downloads

over all --------------- 9350 Downloads

without counting Pack updates/reuploads and other stuff
With all those stuff i think we got the 10.000 Download mark ;)

Thanks everyone for the great support and love for my Cursor! :)
The Monk
Do you think you could make a white cursor trail that's up to size with the cursor? (The white/black circle one in pack one) If you can't it's understandable but it would be nice if you could ;D
cerealkiller95
cool this cursor helps me alot
AnnaBeatrizBR
vlw ae
10crystalmask01
Neat-o! I like it :D
-Kodoku
Amazing!
Yixa
Love these <3
gh500
I haven't looked at the end of the post, but I have a quick question: Do you still take requests for colors? If you do, I have a color that I would like (R = 255, G = 204, B = 51) that represents the sort of gold on my chibi avatar. It looks like the text that I am typing as of now.

If you still do requests, I would love it! I am customizing a skin for my own usage, but if I do publish it, then I will give full credit. 8-)

EDIT: I would also love the cursor trail to be the same color as the cursor itself. I am asking for a bit too much, aren't I? :roll:
MisakaMik0t0
How to access these cursor ? I just downloaded .. ( Sorry, I'm still new to osu! :x )
kawaiishoujo_old
Hi, nice ones, I downloaded them but how can I use them? :?: :cry:
zenl
removed
Miuyarai
Miuyarai
Danit26
I... I know, I'm an idiot, but can please someone tell me how to install these cursors..? T-T I downloaded the first pack, but what I have to do with the .rar then? And how to turn, for example, from the red one to the grey one? T^T
2Spooky5U
Welp you need an extractor to open up rar. and zip files say Winrar
then just extract the rar cursor file into one of your osu! skins. Also be sure to name the cursor "cursor.png"
_Yukinon_old
Dammit its cool!!!
[N]ephy
thanks c:
Topic Starter
echoFX
After 2 Years this Thread is up i want to Check out what happend in this time.

After i checked my Puush account i can finnaly say:

All the Packs i made for Download ( Pack 1, 2 and 3) have now over 18.000 Downloads

Pack 1 is far ahead with over nearly 10.000 Downloads. Thanks again everybody. I hope you also enjoy playing with my Cursor in 2015 ! \o/
Cyuubi
Can i use them in my skin?
Xeylators
I'll be using two of them (the blue ones, in the first and second pack) for a personnal use!~
But i don't know if I'll share my skin or not... anyway, I just wanted you to know that I'll be using them, and of course, with credits!
Waspix
Nice nice nice! <3
KawaiiAzazel
can you make a red cursor without the black ring?
DeletedUser_3516943
Ill be using 1 in my skin, thanks! Ill be sure to credit
AGRX
Can you make them HD? why create skin elements in SD res.
makemecool123
Look awesome
i just want to make my a windows cursor normal
ClothCurtain
I know how to change the cursor's color

Just open the cursor in some photo editing program and go to "hue", and mess around with it.
willkurr
Noice. This really improved my performance, thanks! :lol:
show more