forum

Co-op

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BeastyBeast
Hello. My name is Beast. Now , I'm easily not the best player in the world , I'd say I can pass maybe 8/10 of the hard songs I play. And I understand the game is all about progressing and having fun. I like to see my grade and scores on songs gradually grow , But when I use the multi-player and play with my friend , Who is way better than me at the game , He always tops my score and it makes me feel pathetic. I'll beat him maybe once every ten songs or so when he has to "Get better positioning on his mouse" halfway through the song , but even though hes always telling me its not about the score , its about having fun and what not , I honestly believe him , but its just annoying to know that he beats me on everything I play with him on this game.

I propose , Osu adds a CO-OP mode , where scores are counted as a whole , not individual scores. Things like DUO , TRIO , QUAD , scores can be achieved.
This could branch off a whole new competitive line as well as a place where me and my friend can just chill without worrying about Me trying to BEST HIM. Instead of me v.s. him , It will be US V.S. The WORLD! XD
Jing Yuan
MillhioreF
This has been requested plenty of times too, so I'll just save you the trouble and lock the thread.