forum

[added] Re-opening #Hebrew

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +634
show more
shavit
why d0n't w3 get 0ur ch4nn3l?
[Av] Pr0h3
I think it would be great to open an Israeli channel even as a test, this could help and bring the Israeli community together.
also it could prevent mistakes like some one writing in hebrew on some other channel and getting muted.
[ Rush ]

[Av] Pr0h3 wrote:

I think it would be great to open an Israeli channel even as a test, this could help and bring the Israeli community together.
also it could prevent mistakes like some one writing in hebrew on some other channel and getting muted.
I don't even think peppy or any of the mods that can do anything even check this forum
deadbeat
so i actually looked into this a bit, and #hebrew was removed due to abuse, not low activity, therefore i doubt it will be returning at any point.
sorry to be the buzzkill
KinkiN
ehh what kind of abuse?

people changes, and i think we should prioritize major users, which i think was not abusing the channel
Piine

deadbeat wrote:

so i actually looked into this a bit, and #hebrew was removed due to abuse, not low activity, therefore i doubt it will be returning at any point.
sorry to be the buzzkill
Not be be off, but that sound kinda low.... There more hebrew-speaking people growing overtime and as Yuzuru said, people change over time. I know arguments will happen because sadly marking this invalid will spark it.......Waste of stars too...
deadbeat

Sulker wrote:

I know arguments will happen because sadly marking this invalid will spark it.......Waste of stars too...
i am fully aware of that, but sadly i can't do anything about it. i confirmed that this was invalid from administration.
and personally, i'd rather just have this denied rather than leave this thread abandoned and unanswered for the next 3 years
silmarilen
#hebrew was locked because people just ended up speaking english there (nobody was speaking hebrew so it was just a small group of people who used it as their personal chatroom)
now that there are tons of hebrew people actively playing the game they will most likely talk hebrew in there, so what happened a year ago is in the past and no reason to deny this request.
MikuHana

deadbeat wrote:

and personally, i'd rather just have this denied rather than leave this thread abandoned and unanswered for the next 3 years
Aw, that hit the spot :<
shavit

silmarilen wrote:

#hebrew was locked because people just ended up speaking english there (nobody was speaking hebrew so it was just a small group of people who used it as their personal chatroom)
now that there are tons of hebrew people actively playing the game they will most likely talk hebrew in there, so what happened a year ago is in the past and no reason to deny this request.
I agree
CookChefSteak

deadbeat wrote:

sorry to be the buzzkill
are you guys seriously rejecting us because of some abuse 2-3 years ago? i'm sorry but that's just the dumbest reason ever to not open a channel. firstly, people grow up. secondly, the people who were playing back then don't play today. thirdly, there are many forms of abuse in lots of language channels all the time(i read a lot of language channels) and nobody even cares.

so pls.
Marcin
deadbeat

CookChefSteak wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

sorry to be the buzzkill
are you guys seriously rejecting us because of some abuse 2-3 years ago? i'm sorry but that's just the dumbest reason ever to not open a channel. firstly, people grow up. secondly, the people who were playing back then don't play today. thirdly, there are many forms of abuse in lots of language channels all the time(i read a lot of language channels) and nobody even cares.

so pls.
are you seriously blaming me for a decision that wasn't mine?
anyway, you have you channel(god knows how), so have fun
KinkiN
wow that escalated quickly

anyways great ~
PyaKura
Gratz !
Avishay

Marcin wrote:

You have your chance, don't fuck up

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1j9nb19kjzd3n ... 165647.png
Thank you!
CookChefSteak

deadbeat wrote:

are you seriously blaming me for a decision that wasn't mine?
anyway, you have you channel(god knows how), so have fun
wasnt directing it at you

but

god bless america
[ Rush ]

silmarilen wrote:

Exactly this.
NotThat
Glad to see you made the right decision.
[ Rush ]
Well, I've been on #hebrew for 2 weeks now. I don't understand why it got removed in the first place
[ Rush ]
Channel going great so far