forum

U WOT M8

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Granger
Not currently, no. But i hope for some more funny "shitposts" at last.
Yoeri
I'd dig out that Wojjan quote about you should provide content rather than expecting us to entertain you, but I really can't be bothered anymore.
_sparky_
what
Topic Starter
Granger
I dont expect you to entertain me, in fact id rather have posted something better but what can you do with "U WOT M8"?
DeletedUser_3905941
that shitty nisekoi anime ended today so i masturbated furiously over my chitoge body pillow while i left my onodera body pillow at the other side of my bed lol she was crying so much.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
DeletedUser_4041880

RedPanda wrote:

that shitty nisekoi anime ended today so i masturbated furiously over my chitoge body pillow while i left my onodera body pillow at the other side of my bed lol she was crying so much.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Best post here
Lewder
is this from the truth or dare game
if so the game is fucking stupid and this shit will just keep happening and its a nuisance
Topic Starter
Granger

Lewder wrote:

the game is fucking stupid
Thats kinda the point of that game tho
Aurani
I never expected you from all people to participate in that shit. *cries internally*
IppE
Trash Boat
oh i forgot to check my Dynamic IPpe

ba dum tss :D. thats a joke
Kanye West

IppE wrote:

IppE
AutoMedic
CURRENT SHITPOST TRESHOLD: 80%

SHITPOST STATUS: UNSTABLE

LEWDER: ENABLED
Lewder
fuck off
DeletedUser_3905941

Lewder wrote:

fuck off
jesus christ your autistic

holy shit people corrected it tried to correct what was already right
Kanye West
you're*
Yarissa
>your

Edit: Kanye ninja'd

Dat ninja avatar tho
piruchan
Lock the truth or dare thread to prevent this kind of thread.
Aurani
You'd need to burn that cancerous shit and scatter the ashes to prevent further spread of bullshit.
EineKrone

piruchan wrote:

This. You guys either make a pettition to get it taken down or this will continue.
If you don't do anything, I will call peppy, so any post about how that thread is bad illegal and punishable by death.

So, do somenthing or shut up ._.
DeletedUser_4041880
People can always just forfeit the dare :T
IppE

Frostei wrote:

People can always just forfeit the dare :T
As if anyone who goes there in the first place has the common sense to do that.
Gakkun

piruchan wrote:

Or make restrictions on the t/d thread to not shitpost.

Just a suggestion. Then both parties are happy.
Topic Starter
Granger
The problem isnt the Truth or Dare thread itself, its some of the people playing it. Retards (Not saying Frostei is one) are making retarded dares.
That causes the same problem sites like 4chan have, low standarts cause that less good things pop up, or rather, cause those who normally wont post such retarded things think less about what they do because chances are they wont stick out that much with retardedness.

Im all for adding more rules to the t/d thread but alas, im not OP, its not me to decide.
Eren Yaeger
I'm not too good at the whole truth or dare thing but what would you consider to be a good dare?
Aurani
A good dare would be to stab yourself continuously in the genital region with a nice trench knife until you feel no pain anymore.
That'd purge all the retards from that thread.
Topic Starter
Granger
Best answer i could give are the rules of offtopic, the best dares are stupid or stupid but not stupid.
Lewder
granger dont bother saying something that requires reading between the lines or understanding connotations of any sorts autistic people have serious issues with that

Snowflake wrote:

I'm not too good at the whole truth or dare thing but what would you consider to be a good dare?
something that isnt a post to outside the thread that makes everyone else tell people to stop making dares like that
AutoMedic

ralip wrote:

piruchan wrote:

Or make restrictions on the t/d thread to not shitpost.

Just a suggestion. Then both parties are happy.
New Rule: When issuing dares, no shitposting and fetish hunting are allowed

+1
Aurani
That would defeat the whole purpose of the thread, as shitposting and fetish material are the sole reasons it was made.
Lewder

Sonatora wrote:

fetish hunting
I really wish Sonatora would get laid so he could stop whiteknighting jesus fuck
silmarilen
i wish you would die

or just stop acting like such a fucking dickhead that can only post insults.
IppE

silmarilen wrote:

i wish you would die
99 plays - EastNewSound - I Wish You Would Die [Collab]

One day.
silmarilen

that combo, it's a sign
Kouya-
DeletedUser_4041880
Ohhhh shittttt
Lewder
i hate whiteknighting and refusing active use of logic and common sense
i know you dont give a shit but that slight chance of triggering you makes it all that much more compelling to post
Chokladboll

Lewder wrote:

i know you dont give a shit but that slight chance of triggering you makes it all that much more compelling to post
so you hate women
Topic Starter
Granger

Chokladboll wrote:

Lewder wrote:

so you hate women
TIL Im a white knight who refuses to use logic and common sense.
show more