forum

osu!tablet official thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hadis
The same problem here "Please choose a shipping address first! " (im from germany)
Marcin

hadis1000 wrote:

The same problem here "Please choose a shipping address first! " (im from germany)
You have to add one first "Add new shipping address button" before you will be able to checkout something.
Hadis
I did that, but it does nothing...

Edit: It does something in IE..."Oh no! Something broke! ;_;"
VictorsSecret

thelittlestgirl wrote:

peppy wrote:

Try completing your address.
I'm getting the same issue, everything is filled out fine. I've just sent a screenshot to osu@ppy.sh (contains personal info, don't want to post it).
I think I found a solution, leave the store.ppy.sh site altogether and then go back to it, if you pressed 'add address' many times (like me), you'll have many of the same shipping addresses show up when you re-visit the checkout page
Ouchie
Interesting. On my pc the website won't load but on the imac it does
Geo
Got mine, just need to wait now :)

yomegA
Got one :). Thanks peppy. If people are still having the problem with the cart being empty glitch just use chrome or IE. If you still see the message pop up just wait 10-15 seconds and it'll direct to paypal. Hopefully. Thanks again peppy :).
Hadis
The shop doesnt work on 4 different browsers. I filled everything and pressed the "add adress" button. The background of the side turned grey/black for half a second and thats it.

Edit: I tried it on 2 different PCs and my smartphone aswell. Nothing happened aswell.

Edit2: Doesnt work on a mac in another House.
Topic Starter
peppy
"doesn't work" is not descriptive. don't expect any help.
jasian
Ordered one via 3G on my phone as the local internet didn't work (Too long to respond error). Looking forward to it!
Mason
When I click add address nothing happens. I'm from the UK.
KinkiN
peppy i have sent the payment, but my paypal give the wrong address. what can i do to inform you the right address? sent a reply to the auto mail?
prototype585
It doesn't like long addresses so try to type a shorter version of it
Topic Starter
peppy
The address you entered in the address field on the store will be the one which is used.
KinkiN

peppy wrote:

The address you entered in the address field on the store will be the one which is used.
I've sent the mail some time ago, sorry for giving you more work :(

anyway thanks! :D
[Sayui]
Yes! I got one. At first it didn't work, but that's because it wouldn't open Paypal due to my Adblock being on it seems.

Turned it off and it worked right away. (Used Firefox by the way)

I have been looking forward to this! :D
Mason

prototype585 wrote:

It doesn't like long addresses so try to type a shorter version of it
Thanks a bunch :D You were right, got it to work!
Hadis
Could it be, that it is a serverside problem? Or ist it realy 0$ shipping & Handling?

Kong_old_1
I ordered two without any problems on chrome.
However, pressing the link with my username (lolikong) in the top-right corner redirects me to this:

I believe it is failing because the url itself is still the store url, which is not where user account pages are :)
VictorsSecret

hadis1000 wrote:

Could it be, that it is a serverside problem? Or ist it realy 0$ shipping & Handling?

http://puu.sh/8BE87/2d2f7ff3c4.png
It said $0 for me too, the shipping & handling will be added once your address has been added, shipping & handling was $15 for me.
Kyokkuraga
Can't use PayPal, it's blocking me I don't know exactly why.

Any chances of opening another payment option before running out of stock? :(

One can dream.
Topic Starter
peppy
You guys are amazing, and the demand is really here. The first 100 are almost gone in under an hour. Okay, so here's what I'm going to do: while I have 900 more, we do have limited manpower for posting them out, so until the first 100 are dealt with, I won't be opening up more sales. This gives me a chance to fix the few bugs with the store, and gives the team behind the postage a chance to get familiar with the process.

Thanks for your support. I believe more will be available in a few days!

I will lock this thread now so it doesn't get too spammy.

PLEASE avoid tweeting or emailing me about tablets. I will not answer.
Topic Starter
peppy
+100 tablets now available.
http://store.ppy.sh
Topic Starter
peppy
I think we've hit the point where stock is free-flowing, at least for the next week or two!