forum

IOSYS - Usatei

posted
Total Posts
show more
Doomsday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
DJPop
You don't need to waste time on those images.

I'd done them for you :)

And a question, can I use your custom skin with my next IOSYS map?

RemmyX25
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Larto

RemmyX25 wrote:

RUN!!
I don't quite understand the point of the spinners, but other than that, I don't see any MAJOR flaws really sticking out.
Watch someone who doesn't know the map play and you'll understand the purpose of the spinners.
They're there to distract and confuse the player. I think it's pretty cool :p

(I WOULD bubble this for approval, however peppy wants only people that have been a BAT for 8 months or more to bubble for approval/approve things if I read that right)
Seibei4211
This map is so severely epic. ALAS! I haven't been a BAT (or osu!) member for 8 months yet either. Go CNF!
Nharox
Gogogo we need more crazy approved maps. :)

+Star
MaxwellDemon
Talk about a really short and insane map... now, let's see...

Sounds fine to me, if Hito's Tsurupettan could be approved, I don't see why can't this be approved. Though I wonder about those spinners... :P

Bubbled, I'll let another BAT judge this. XD

Oh, and have a Maxwell-star. :)
Seibei4211
Oh hey, you know what? Shouldn't the preferred skin be Default because of those spinners? It wouldn't look right if you used another skin. Right?
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE

Download: Hyadain - Hyadain no Kakakata Kataomoi-C (Hakeru Prismriver) [Bima RE].osu
Seibei4211
Dude, that's the whole point. You want them to be fooled! It's awesome! If they spin, that's on them! Maybe next time they won't spin. If they use a different skin, they'll probalby get confused at the spinner anyway and be like, "Wait, wtf? Huh?" So yeah. Matching the spinner to the skin just adds to the epicnesssss.

Jeffro
This map is one and all epicness. I fced it once xD with luck though. z/x ftw? xD

Starred!
Andrea
I love so much this map, approve it please!

Starred!
Luxary
I <3 this beatm...

Ok, ok. XD

Starred. Approve it.
Yumiko
Great map *-* Starred ^^
Mafiamaster
Love it. Very well made storyboard.
Let's have more *stars!*
Hitoshirenu Shourai
I approve. The fake spinners make sense when I think of SWR, how Inaba uses those illusion bullets. =o

So yeah. This is now...

OFFICIALLY...

NUKED! I mean approved!
Diasios
RemmyX25
Just going to mention that this is one of my favorite Catch the Beat maps yet.
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE
Seriously, ShaggoN.

WHAT THE FUCK!

I fail at making hard maps ç_ç
Natteke
RemmyX25
absolute hax